BY LISTERINE

Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. ​That’s all it takes. Swish with the boldness of LISTERINE® FRESHBURST® Antiseptic Mouthwash. Get 24­-hour protection plus:

Clinically proven health benefits
The power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease
21% greater gingivitis reduction than merely brushing and flossing alone
Greater reach than brushing and flossing alone—with 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line

Directions
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.

Active Ingredients

FD&C green no. 3
FD&C Yellow No. 10

Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
My family can't live without Listerine. Everyone has sinus issues and therefore wakes up with dry mouth and ends up with "strong breath." Listerine always helps get rid of strong breath and keeps our mouths odor free all day. Definitely recommend for anyone who has severe allergies and sinus issues.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
When I was a little girl my parents would buy the ""Brown"" Listerine, it would sting and I would see afterbits in the mouthwash once I spit in the sink.  The new freshburst is one of our faves, as it is alcohol free, with less pain when you use the product.  I also love the fresh taste it leaves in my mouth and the lack of bad breath I have from using this product regularly.  I would suggest using at least twice a day morning and night after brushing and flossing for best results.
Wendy G.
Moore
LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint

If I don't have my Listerine, my mouth never feels clean no matter how well I brush. Plus, teeth cleanings at the dentist office are a breeze now. Biggest drawback is that harsh burning taste from the alcohol. In my opinion, the pros far outweigh the cons.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
Great for getting my mouth clean from bacteria. I use this every time I brush my teeth and it keeps my breath fresh and my mouth feeling clean. It does contain alcohol so it is a bit abrasive if you’re not used to mouthwash.
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
Boy oh boy does this stuff burn! But I KNOW it's working. There are so many germs that toothpaste just can't get, so I love using this mouthwash to get all those other germs out! My mouth feels so clean after using this!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This is a classic and works really well. It can be really strong and burn a little bit but I don’t mind that at all. It doesn’t foam up like crazy either so it’s really way to use and it leaves the breath so fresh
Ashley E.
A capful of this mixed with some water in a cup is a great ending to any brushing experience. My dentist uses this, and ever since I’ve been using it at home I’ve had less issues during my check-ups. It’s a very strong flavor but a little water is a great way to cut the “sting” down (and my dentist agrees!) LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint
Coahuila &.
Mesquite
I love using this product after brushing my teeth. Live the minty sensation you get after brushing your teeth and going for a cap of this product to wash afterwards. When I'm in a hurry and can't brush my teeth.. Guess what I do! I wash my mouth with this and it feels as if I had brushed my teeth.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh for hours! This is my favorite mouthwash, and it’s not too strong tasting like the original. I also use it extra when I’m starting to feel sick, and I swear it helps kill the cold germs and makes me better quicker! LOL!
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
I always keep coming back to this mouth wash. I stray and then realize what I’m using isn’t as good. I would say it’s a little harsh on the gums, but I haven’t found many mouth washes that aren’t harsh. Leaves a great fresh taste in the mouth.
Polyana R.
Does this product really works?
Eneyda D.
Tifton, GA
What is the best flavor?

Walmart