Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Fresh Burst 1.5 Liter (Pack of 2) uploaded by Matthew N.Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Fresh Burst 1.5 Liter (Pack of 2) uploaded by Paqui P.Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Fresh Burst 1.5 Liter (Pack of 2) uploaded by kuku k.

BY LISTERINE #50 in Mouthwash

Clinically proven to kill germs by the millions on contact. Prevents and reduces plaque. Prevents and reduces gingivitis. Freshens breath. Kills germs between teeth. see more...

Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Evitar la formación de placa bacteriana
Prevenir el sangrado de las encías, gingivitis...
Conseguir un aliento fresco
Combatir la formación del sarro.
Completar la higiene bucal diaria

Listerine contiene como antiséptico principal salicilato de metilo y alcohol. (aunque hay algunas presentaciones que no contienen alcohol). El alcohol es un bactericida, mata las bacterias rompiendo sus membranas.
Además contiene Timol, extracto de Eucalipto, fluoruro de sodio ( protege frente a la formación de caries)
Mariana H.
Daytona Beach, FL
If you don't brush your teeth correctly this mouthwash will burn, a lot. If you use it correctly it works great and keeps your mouth fresh almost all day. I had started getting gingivitis and my dentist recommended it and signs vanished about a month later. They last a good 6 months and if you get the two pack from Costco it's not only a great deal but will last the whole year.
Lindsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! It burns quite a bit, but your fresh smells amazing and fresh all day. I have tried alternatives, but they don't compare. I use this every morning and the amount in the bottle lasts a long time for the cost. Overall, I enjoy this mouthwash
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
This product always makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. I typically use it after a night out. It does the work it is supposed to do until the next morning. I will say that it burns an awful lot to hold for thirty whole seconds but gum and teeth health is far important. I would recommend to people who have a tolerance for the slight burning sensation.
Jennifer P.
I love mouthwash! Honestly, I don't notice much of a difference in different brands of mouthwash, I have jut always used Listerine. I do like how minty fresh it makes my mouth feel. I don't like going a day without it. I use it every time I brush my teeth.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
I love Listerine and how clean it makes my mouth feel, I just don't like how it stings my gums when I am rinsing. I am a repeating user because of the fact that I feel like it really helps my teeth. I would buy again, I just wish it wasn't so harsh.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
My dad has used this stuff since I was a kid.. long as I can remember. So naturally, when I got older, this was always my go-to brand of mouthwash because it is what I knew. It is a great flavor and makes your mouth feel very clean and your breath very fresh.
Thais G.
Listerine is one of the best brands for cleaning and oral teeth, refreshes leaves a sensation of cleaning in the mouth that lasts for several hours and has excellent knowledge. I highly recommend it to use after brushing, especially to maintain freshness during the day.
Gauri S.
Classic. My favorite. Very recommended. I cant imagine ever wanting to use another mouthwash. It is the best aide in taking care of my dental needs. In every way i am a sold customer for life.I am very good at this point with the regular version and the other ones it gives you a nice clean feeling
Kara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Listerine Fresh Burst is an awesome mouth wash!. After use my mouth feels so clean and fresh. I use this after brushing and flossing and it keeps my breath extra fresh throughout the day. It is effective and affordable. I am overall satisfied with it.