Personal CareOral CareMouthwashWahl
LISTERINE Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint

LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint

by Wahl

COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but also a people pleaser. It's bold tingle has been America's favorite for years. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use COOL MINT® LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash. You’ll get 24-hour protection with:

Clinically proven health benefits:
-The power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease
-21% greater gingivitis reduction than merely brushing and flossing alone
-Greater reach than brushing and flossing alone—with 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line
-Reduce 52% more plaque than brushing and flossing alone
-Is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis.

Directions:
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.

Has anyone ever used Listerine to dry out a pimple? I keep hearing it works but I’ve never tried it
Does this burn?
Do you like This product?
Start your review of LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL LISTERINE MOUTHWASH THEY MAKE YOUR BREATH SMELL GREAT FIGHT BACTERIA AND GERMS AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH FRESH!!!!!!!!! #LISTERINE
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve purchased the Listerine cool mint mouth wash from Target, Walmart and Dollar General at a low cost. I like to use this before I brush my teeth in the Am/Pm. Also I like to use it to rinse after I eat lunch and go back to work.
Daja W.
LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint uploaded by Daja W.
My favorite mouthwash as you can tell. I love love love it. It gets the job done and leave your mouth refresh and cleaned. It keeps your breath fresh after hours of use.
Jennifer F.
trenton
This is the good stuff. I use it at least three times a day not only as a breath freshener but as gingivitis preventive and it is very effective. It doesn't have the awful taste of "Original" amber colored Listerine, but has a cool minty flavor that's pleasant in the mouth. I do regular, careful brushing followed by a 30-second thorough rinse with Listerine.
Also, all my life I have never been able to effectively floss even when I tried using those little flossing gadgets, but using Listerine as I do I have never, ever had any gum problems in years and my periodontist is happy
Aaliyah B.
This product is cool for when you're on the go!! it is awesome to have in your purse in case you need a fresh mouth unexpectedly. it is super effective and it exceeded my expectations. i would buy it again. i have already recommended it to others.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
Love this product, it is a oral care essential. Keeps your breath fresh and is safe to use regularly
Elda P.
Patterson, NY
I love this product, I get the two pack at Costco and it lasts a long time considering we are a family of 6. The only problem is that I have to be careful which one I actually buy because the newer version is awful. The original version is the best one. The new formula dried out my mouth and my brothers mouth, possibly because we have braces, since it's not a problem for the rest of the family
Cindy C.
Chicago,il
Gives you a cool mint freash feel it's leaves ur breath fresh like super freash did I say FRESH
Ruthann S.
Lakewood, NJ
I am a big fan of Listerine. Especially the mint alcohol free kind.It gets your mouth very clean and allows your mouth to stay clean for a long time.
Marilee M.
Owasso, OK
This is the best mouth wash to help clear up and get rid canker sores. We have two kids in braces and this is a must have to keep their gumms and teeth healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...