Listerine, Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash Fresh Burst, 1 liter uploaded by Léage Marie M.Listerine, Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash Fresh Burst, 1 liter uploaded by Rosalyn R.

BY LISTERINE #91 in Mouthwash

Adding a 30-second rinse with Listerine Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. For a refreshing way to fight germs, spearmint style, pick up Freshburst... see more...

• Very good.. Listerine antiseptic in the morning and ni...3 Answers
  • Does it help with whitening?2 Answers
  • How can i sample this before i buy oh t?2 Answers
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I've never been super big on mouthwash but if I had too say which one I like the best that isn't geared towards whiting I'd go with this one only because it really does feel like it making my mouth clean and the taste isn't to bad or super strong to where it burns and I have to spit it out after a couple seconds🙌🏼
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't even want to talk about this mouthwash. I know it's not fare to put this in a review but I had to go to the doctor because I got a lot of this in my eye. Yeah the cap wouldn't close for some reason and the next morning I forgot then I put the cap in the light to read it for some reason and yeah disaster.
Elizabeth C.
lock haven, PA
I love Listerine, I use it twice a day before I go to bed and when I wake up. I love the fresh taste it leaves in my mouth and I love that it stops my gums from bleeding. Normally I brush floss then use mouth wash and it always stops the bleeding that the floss causes.
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this brand, it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. My favorite flavor is the spearmint. This is the only flavor I will buy in this brand. You can feel it working on contact and leaves your mouth smelling minty and clean. Very good product.
Jacquelyn D.
This mouthwash works well, but has a bad burning sensation during use and after. It still freshens your breath, but not as well as other brands. I used it for a few months, but I was not overly pleased with it.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
Excellent mouthwash. Listerine is king of all mouthwashes. I love using this because it is do effective. It keeps your mouth so nice and fresh. It's just one of those products that you feel good using. I usually use once a day after flossing and brushing right before bedtime.
Debby V.
Ridgeway, SC
I grew up using Listerine. I remember the not so great taste, but mom was firm in using it. Thank goodness times have changed the Fresh Burst flavor is way more pleasant  than the the old 70's flavor. It  must work as my dentist is always happy with my check ups and my husbands does kiss me more.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
This is gonna sound crazy but I love the but of this mouthwash I feel like it's working when I feel that I like the taste it's a little strong but I like that it makes me feel refreshed an that my teeth look good an my breath smells great will repurchase an do recommend this product
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I used this after my dentist recommended it for my gingivitis and it worked so well. It helped freshen my breath and changed my gums from moderate gingivitis to just sore gums. It does sting a little when using but the results are so worth it.
Christina C.
Listerene always make me feel like my mouth is clean and fresh. I use it after I brush my teeth and I always leaving the house feeing like my breath smells great. I absolutely love this stuff and I’ve been buying it for years.
Sukheleen T.
Very good.. Listerine antiseptic in the morning and night.. lo usa toda my family
Christy M.
South Bend, IN
How can i sample this before i buy oh t?
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does it help with whitening?