Listerine Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash uploaded by Everlyn G.Listerine Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash uploaded by Jimmy S.

BY LISTERINE #37 in Mouthwash

LISTERINE has a powerful formula that kills the germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and the gum disease, gingivitis. Has American dental seal of acceptance see more...

Buy on Amazon
Summer C.
Great product! Have tried numerous other types of mouthwash from tartar control to anti-cavity, and always seem to come back to the original. I like the sting from the alcohol and the fresh clean feeling the mouthwash leaves after use. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
This mouthwash can be a little harsh, but my hygienist told me to mix a little water with it. I use it for one minute after brushing before I go onto my next mouthwash. I feel that it gets all of the bacteria out that is left behind after brushing which is really really good. Also this mouthwash is good to soak your toothbrush in for about five minutes after brushing your teeth so the bacteria is off of your toothbrush so that your toothbrush is clean for the next use. #Contest
Anna P.
Listerine Fresh Burst is my favorite antiseptic mouthwash. It's got the best and freshest taste of all the mouthwashes that I've tried. I will generally try some new flavors but they just don't compare to the fresh and minty flavor that l get with this mouthwash. It stays fresher longer and with no after taste. It's my favorite and I always keep it on hand and use it regularly at least once a day (sometimes more).
37734CRISTHINA N.
Es lo maximo, Funciona Realmente, A Pesar De Que La Fórmula es fuerte, la ONU usos de este Presentación para mi Tiene múltiples, se consigue facilmente en cualquier tienda, Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados los, Aunque No Lo Crean lo USO Si tengo granos en La Cara, los seca maravillosamente, Y Cuando el alcohol heno tengo a mano, eSTO lo remplaza el pecado Complicaciones, Realmente Tiene Muchos usos para mi, AUNQUE he probado Otras Presentaciones, el pecado Dudó en mantener esta en casa
Datra T.
I use Listerine mouthwash for all kinds of things. Other than the obvious (mouthwash) it can be used to kill all kinds of germs. The flavor isn't great, but for me it's almost nostalgic. :) And yes it burns, but the burn tells you it's working.
Heather D.
hamilton, OH
The only mouthwash I trust! Yes it burns but I feel like it actually does what it claims it does. This mouthwash is essential to my daily routine and helps me to feel confident that I'm improving the health of my mouth. I would highly recommend this mouthwash.
Sharyn R.
I have been using this for a while. It makes my mouth feel so clean and my breath stays fresh. I also use it on my scalp but I had dandruff and it took it away immediately. What can I say the Listerine has multiple uses.
Belisa M.
Aiken
Love love Listerine. I have used this for as long as i can temember. Makes my breath fresh. Helps keep cavities and plaque away. This is definately best mouthwash. I learned from my grandmother who uses it. Best stuff
Melissa R.
Friendswood, TX
Love the Listerine brand but hated this flavor. It literally tastes like poison. I love the Listerine Mint flavor but this flavor didn't feel like it did anything different than the Mint flavor and it left a horrible after taste. Will not purchase ever again.
Julissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the originals that will never go out of style. Taste isn't so good but doesn't matter to me, its the only product that is effective and cleans thoroughly. I will use this for the rest of my life.