Listerine Agent Cool Blue Tinting Rinse, Alcohol Free, Bubble Blast, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Arianna C.

BY LISTERINE

Bailee M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite with out alcohol because it takes away the bitterness and just allows the mouthwash to work. It stays fresh until I eat a garlic filled meal. Love it and not harsh on the gum. First time purchasing and I will purchase again.
Gigi A.
San Diego, CA
Love this! Doesn't burn but really makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. I use this after I floss, before I brush, then after I brush and it's great. I would definitely buy again! I might try different flavors next time!
Arianna C.
Not my most favorite flavor but the blue really sticks for sure! Makes you brush your teeth more since you have to make sure there is no color left!
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color blue and also makes my mouth feels stronger and minty. Really helps when trying to get the plaque off from the foods we eat.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
This mouthwash is so cool! You use it after you brush/floss your teeth and it tells you how well you did by turning all of your trouble spots or spots you've missed blue. Great for teaching kids how to brush and a great "brush up" (sorry, I had to) for adults too, and with the Listerine brand you know you're getting clean teeth!
Miranda A.
Tastes good, cleans teeth good. We use it everyday. We need to buy more lol.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
This is really good for kids. It's interesting to see what kind of germs are in your mouth and how the mouthwash gets them out! It's great packaging and pretty affordable. I like to use it if I'm just not in the mood to use the super minty kind because it burns my mouth.
Tat'iana L.
I like this brand, because I can see and feel the difference in my mouth and teeth. The bubbles, give you that sense of feel that you can rely on to know that it is cleaning your teeth and getting all the germs out. I recommend this product for kids and adults!
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I use this kind all the time. It seems a lot safer to keep around rather than alcohol based mouth washes. The downside to this is that it tastes awful. Kids definitely do not like that taste to this. Which is good considering they wont swallow it.
Shanna Y.
Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this when I first got braces back in elementary school. It helps you see areas to target for brushing which cool. I remember this mouthwash tasting pretty alright.
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find this mouthwash?