BY LISTERINE

Callie D.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a refreshing mouthwash that doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth, but it has more than just one use.
So many diy pedicures use Listerine as means of removing dead skin from feet. I did this right before prom and was not disappointed. Loved the results it gave even if it kind of tingled while doing it. Great multi use product.
Shasta V.
Flavor is amazing! Doesn't burn your mouth like the original does in my opinion. Keeps your breath fresh all day! The best part is that it has multiple uses, more then just your mouth! For the price to have multiple purposes makes its worth buying!
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I grew up using listerine so there's a special place in my heart for this product. I use this listerine in the morning and at night, and afterwards I feel like my mouth is as clean and as fresh as it could possibly be. It honestly feels like all the nasty bacteria in my mouth has been killed off, and it leaves my mouth a minty fresh scent.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
This stuff actually burns your mouth and tongue when in use. I do not think that this did an active job of cleaning my teeth but it also hurt and burned and even made my eyes water. I do not like this at all.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
This listerine is definitely a go to product for me. I use it twice a day and find it to be extremely effective. It definitely met my expectations. I have been using this listerine since i first started using mouthwash. I am very satisfied with this product.
Toya H.
This is the strongest mouthwash ever! If you like to feel the burn, this is for you. I give it 3 stars because it always leaves a yucky film in my mouth.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is a global great product. Nice Scent, quite nice taste. Feels refreshed any time i used it. It is worth spending money. Every hous ehsould have one
member-2d449
Love the flavor of this rinse and the bold, clean, fresh feel my mouth has after I've used it. Will definetly continue use.
Kristi L.
Birmingham, AL
Good Listerine mouthwash. Makes your teeth feel extra clean and your breath feel extra fresh. I would repurchase again
Sun W.
Petersburg, VA
Great, but stings a little bit when you use it right away. Recommend drinking a glass of water after you rinse.