BY LISTERINE #13 in Mouthwash

2x a day. 24 Hour Protection. Against Plaque & Gingivitis Germs, Use Every 12 Hours.
Advanced LISTERINE with Tartar Protection.
ANTISEPTIC.

• Whats the best variety?1 Answers
  • Does this listerine have the same kind of taste as the original l...4 Answers
  • Why does it color the teeth with time ??!6 Answers
Listerine Advanced Antiseptic Mouthwash with Tartar Protection Arctic Mint
  • "its amazing at keeps bad breath away ... its also a little too much for people with sensetive teeth so make sure your ok with that ." in 7 reviews
Athena G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cool Mint, Cool Mint more...
Listerine cool mint is the best Mouth wash ever! The taste after is refreshing and i love it! It really does make sure your teeth are clean and white! I buy mine at walmart all the time. I've tried many brands but think Listerine just does it the best. So I definitely recommend this mouth wash to anyone. You wont regret it.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Soft Mint more...
This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. My mouth always feels so clean after using it. It is reasonably priced too. You can find it at stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It is often on sale and sometimes you can find a coupon in your local paper. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Me and my husband tend to use the cool mint which is a big mistake because it burns in your mouth like fire. Personally I dont tend to use this mouth wash often because as stated above, it leaves an uncomfortable feeling in my mouth. As a brand, Listerine is great but I would not recommend this product.
Reagan S.
Johns Creek
I had tiny cavities forming and my dentist recommended this mouth wash! I now do not have the cavities. The only negative is that it did burn my mouth when I used but most mouthwashes do. I would recommend to people prone to cavities.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Listerine is my go-to mouthwash I feel like it is very strong and really works well keeps my gums and teeth healthy love the fresh breath it gives you wish more people would actually use mouthwash and it's really reasonable price
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
Review for: Green more...
This is my go to when it come to mouthwash brands. It doesn’t burn a little when I use it, but nothing makes my mouth feel cleaner than this brand of mouthwash. I have been using it for years and I will continue in the future.
Brittnay B.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Cool Mint more...
This mouthwash definitely works and whitens your teeth. It also makes your mouth minty fresh. My only complaint is the burning sensation I get when I use it. I don’t swish for long because it burns my cheeks.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Green more...
This is what I use in my everyday day routine. I love the refreshing flavor and leaves my mouth feeling clean and super fresh breath. The flavor is very strong but it’s very effective. I am very satisfied.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
I use mouth wash every single day and every single time I buy it it's Listerine! It makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. It feels like all the ferms are killed every single time I wash my mouth with it.
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
Review for: Cool Mint more...
OK so I love this product you know I use it every day so I will recommend for everybody to go to get this it does kill all the germs in your mouth and met all my expectations and I would say go and buy it
Desiree A.
How much times a day do you use listerin?
Cordula H.
APO, AE
Why does it color the teeth with time ??!
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I was told besides this being great for oral care, but also good for insect bites.. Has anyone tried this and if so how effective was it?
Crystal C.
There are several other Listerine products. Which one do you like?
Tess D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this listerine have the same kind of taste as the original listerine.... the gold colored one?