Listerine® 1 Liter Triple Club Pack Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash 3 Pk Wrapper uploaded by Reham E.Listerine® 1 Liter Triple Club Pack Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash 3 Pk Wrapper uploaded by Crystal B.Listerine® 1 Liter Triple Club Pack Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash 3 Pk Wrapper uploaded by Julie A.

BY LISTERINE

It's the purple mouthwash see more...

• I have never seen this kind of mouthwash before, where ca...3 Answers
Melanie L.
Va Beach, VA
This mouthwash burns soooo bad, my eyes water every time I use this product but it is worth it to me. It says to swoosh for 60 seconds, I try my hardest to swoosh that long but sometimes I don't. My dentist recommended this mouthwash to me for cavity prevention. I love the taste and how refreshed my breath is after using. My mouth feels super clean. My boyfriend on the other hand, quit using this because of the burn and switched to a different mouth wash.
Lauren B.
My dentist promotes this mouthwash and that is why I use it so much! It makes me feel better that a professional promotes this brand because I know it’s safe to use. My mouth feels fresh after daily use
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
My teeth are really sensitive and regular mouthwash burns my gums. So I found this total care mouthwash that takes care of all the problems like Bad breath, cavities, plaque buildup and so much more without the alcohol burning sensation.

Highly recommend LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE ZERO FRESH MINT Anticavity Mouthwash if you have sensitive teeth/mouth!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this mouthwash.  I must admit that I stopped using this for a few months and then got stains on my teeth.  Started using this product again and thankfully the stain has not turned into a cavity yet.  I swear this product is protecting the enamel.  Also the taste is not too strong but always leave my mouth super clean.
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve never used this mouthwash consistently for an extended amount of time, so I can’t say if it is effective in the long run, or not. It’s hard to keep the mouthwash in my mouth for as long as a minute because it’s so strong, but I’m sure that means it’s working.
🦄 C.
My dentist recommend this for keeping my teeth stronger. My mouth and teeth feel refreshed and clean. This mouth wash is something I continue to use and repurchase after I'm running low. I will recommend to anyone who wants healthy teeth and a refreshed mouth.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
This mouthwash really helps keep your breath fresh for a long time but it also is not as aggressive in the taste and feel of it. It doesn't leave your mouth tingling as much as many others do and that makes it easier to get my kids to use it.
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I really love this as well as the no alcohol kind. It just leaves the best feeling afterwards like my mouth can take on any plaque leaving foods or bad breath causing foods in the world lol my mouth becomes Mighty Mouth😂
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. My mouth always feels so clean after using it. It is reasonably priced too. You can find it at stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It is often on sale and sometimes you can find a coupon in your local paper. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
I've been using Listerine Total Care for less than a week, but I think that's long enough for me to know how I feel about this product. I love Listerine products. I even buy the breath strips that dissolve in your mouth. I always have them on hand.

I purchased this product because my Dentist and my Dental Hygienist highly recommended it. I was pretty certain that I was getting a quality mouthwash, after all, I'm a loyal Listerine customer.

I tried it for the first time before going to bed that night. Yes, it does burn, but I'm sure that's just an indication of how powerful this product is. I noticed almost immediately that my mouth felt cleaner than usual. But what really surprised me was that, upon waking the next morning, I noticed that I didn't have the usual case of "morning breath."

I didn't make the connection for a few seconds, and then I remembered that I had used the Listerine the night before.

I highly recommend Listerine Total Care. Again, it does burn at first. The directions advise you to gargle for 60 seconds each use. I'll admit, I wasn't able to gargle it for 60 seconds. I only made it to 35 seconds that morning and 38 seconds that night.

However, on day 4 of continuous use, I was finally able to gargle for the entire 60 seconds (twice per day) and the burning feeling eventually subsided.

This is by far my favorite mouthwash that Listerine currently makes.

If my review doesn't convince you at all, maybe this will help change your mind.

***Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash Provides SIX Benefits In Each Use!***

1.) Helps Prevent Cavities
2.) Strengthens Tooth Enamel
3.) Kills Bad Breath Germs
4.) Cleans Your Entire Mouth
5.) Freshens Your Breath
6.) Strengthens Your Teeth

So, do you want a cleaner, healthier mouth?
Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never seen this kind of mouthwash before, where can I find it? And is it expensive?