Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon

by Lise Watier

Using a lip liner prolongs the wear of lipstick and prevents it from feathering. Thanks to its soft and richly pigmented tip, this lip liner is ideal for outlining lips with a precise, clean line. Its waterproof formula provides an incomparable, long-lasting result.

Benefits:

• Long-lasting, waterproof formula
  • Rich in coloured pigments
  • Unique, smooth texture

Tips:

For an exceptionally long-lasting result, draw the contour of your lips and then fill them in with your lip liner before applying your lipstick or lip gloss.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Cire Microcristalline/Microcrystalline Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. +/- Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Tin Oxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon!
Jen P.
Sherwood Park
Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon uploaded by Jen P.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Nude
Best lip liner out there ! I like to match the color to my lips because I like a natural look and this does it perfectly. The nude blush color is absolutely stunning. Formula is perfect and creamy and lasts a long time ! Perfect for everyday use and night outs !
VĂ©ronique Barbara V.
Sherbrooke
Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon uploaded by VĂ©ronique Barbara V.
Review for: Rose Vibrant
I bought this to go underneath my urban decay menace matte lipstick. The shade is good but I find that the product doesn't glide as well as other lip liners I own because it feels dry. Not my favorite.
Sarah L.
Saint Leonard, QC
Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon uploaded by Sarah L.
Review for: Nude, Other
Hello beauties! You guys do not even understand how amazing this product is. I work at a pharmacy with Watier and finally decided to give her liner a go. My signature is line Bare Nude along with the lipstick Amelia. This liner is waterproof and will stay on all night long! It is creamy and glides right on. I am obsessed! đź’‹
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,311 reviews
Review for: Nude
This is an excellent lip liner. It is highly pigmented and glides on easily. It blends well before setting. Once set, it does not budge. Because it is waterproof, it doesn’t wear off when eating and drinking. It comes in a wide variety of colours. Unfortunately, Lise Watier recently switched from pencils to retractable liners. The pencils contain 1.2g of product and the retractable liners contain 0.5g, which is less than half! Despite the decrease in product, the price has gone up. Because of this, I will no longer be purchasing these liners. I won’t support a company that blatantly takes advantage of their customers. The new retractable pencils are the same length as the pencils. In my opinion, the change in packaging is deceitful. By maintaining the liner’s length, customers assume the liner container is full, just like the pencils. The retractable liners are more than half empty. I sent an email to Lise Watier’s customer service department expressing my complaint. They did email me back acknowledging they received my email, but they did not address my concerns. I am disappointed by this brand and feel ripped off!
Jessica E.
London , ON
Review for: Rouge
Finally found the perfect red! This is long lasting and rarely smears. Easy to apply and lasts all day. I love this shade and have never looked back. Good value for comparable brands and when applied with the matching lipstick it looks great!
Kassandra G.
Quebec
Review for: Bois De Rose
Ce crayon à lèvres à vraiment une longue tenue et est imperméable! Il s’applique vraiment bien.
Manon R.
Rimouski, QC
Review for: Nude
Ce produit offre une excellente durabilité et la couleur s’agence parfaitement à la nuance des lèvres (NC30).
Laura S.
Ottawa
Hands down best lip liner out there! This is the one I swear by and I’ve tried them all. It lasts FOREVER and blends so nicely. This is my every day liner and it never disappoints. If I fall asleep with my makeup on, it’s still on when I wake up in the morning. One million percent worth the money. This is their hidden gem!
KrĂŻstiilĂŁ K.
Saint benjamin, QC
Review for: Bois De Rose
This lip crayon has a great neutral color that’s suits well with a lot of lipstick. Stay well on my lips even I drink or speak a lot. I absolutely recommend this brand!
fashioncathe H.
Montreal
Couleur riche, application facile , longue tenue ! Plusieurs choix de couleurs !!! Un excellent crayon lèvres

Looking for your answer?