Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation

by Lise Watier

Benefits:

• Silky-smooth texture with a second-skin finish
  • Matte finish that provides natural radiance
  • Blurs imperfections and the appearance of fine lines, pores and signs of fatigue
  • Buildable coverage

Tips:

Using the dropper, place a drop of foundation onto the Perfecting Foundation Brush. Allow the foundation to rest on the brush for a few seconds. Apply delicately to your face in circular movements. Begin application from the centre of your face: the forehead, nose, and neck, or where your skin is prone to redness. Blend the foundation outwards towards your cheeks and jawline for a natural effect. To select the right shade of foundation, test a few shades on your jawline. The one that blends seamlessly is the perfect shade for your skin.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, PEG-4, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Chloride. +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Can I use it everyday?
Start your review of Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation!
J R.
Review for: Expresso
Such a great foundation! I have oily skin and this goes on like a dream. A little goes a long way and it makes your skin look absolutely flawless. I use it either by itself or i mix it with another foundation if i want heavier coverage for a night out. Would definitely recommend this foundation if you are looking to try something new. Love it.
Chelsey P.
North Bay, ON
Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation uploaded by Chelsey P.
Review for: Beige Beige
Holy grail foundation!!! I have oily/ combination skin and this is my all time favourite. It stays on all day but has a velvet-finish so it doesn’t look Daley/ dried out throughout the day. (This is my makeup after it’s been on all day with no filter)
Immacolata V.
Victoria, BC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Easy to apply. Medium build. Light glow to skin. Great with brush or sponge. Optional to set it if you wish to. Especially if you are more oily in spots. I have only used it a few times. So far I enjoy it.
Lynn G.
DARTMOUTH, NS
Review for: Expresso, Beige Beige, Noisette, Ivory, Bronze, Porcelain
I really adore Lise Watier foundations and this one is no exception. The formula is matte but velvety. It feels amazing on the skin and wears for a minimum of 8 hours that I know of. It's long wearing and still looks amazing after a hours of wear. It dries down very nicely and isnt drying on the skin like some matte foundations. I use this foundation on some of my clients!
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
Review for: Ivory
Very high end brand that really delivers. It oil-free and a medium coverage that looks flawless upon blending.
Paola L.
montreal
Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation uploaded by Paola L.
Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation uploaded by Paola L.
Review for: Ivory, Beige Nu
muy buen producto y lo mejor es que no se necesita mucho para cubrir bien y dura mucho y la piel se ve súper natural 👍🏻👍🏻
Sarah L.
Saint Leonard, QC
This foundation leaves such a beautiful finish! My face doesn't get greasy, since this product leaves a nice pousser finish! I would definitely recommend this foundation for those who have a bit more of an oils skin type! Love 💛
Kate S.
Review for: Ivory
Ok one of the best foundations I have ever used. Covers everything and stays put. Would buy again
Marie-Claude R.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Neuter
Cette nuance est parfaite pour l’été avec mon teint légèrement hâlé. J’avais tendance à acheter des nuances trop jaune. Je brille un peu quand il fait très chaud et nécessite retouche de poudre au besoin. Je suis satisfaite et je trouve qu’il s’applique bien et n’est pas trop épais, effet très naturel et modulable. Ne me cause pas de boutons. Sans odeur. Je l’applique avec mon pinceau Shiseido compact et dense.
Arielle L.
This foundation is unbelievable! Not only is the matte effect super nice, it is also pretty easy the color match with your skin. This foundation has no trouble staying on your face all day and the price is also not so bad!