Lise Watier Sublimessence Serum-NO COLOUR-20 ml

by Lise Watier

High Concentration Age-Defying Serum Exclusive Labrador Tea extract A highly potent Canadian antioxidant Fast-acting, accelerated results Rejuvenated skin Radiant complexion Smoother skin texture

I received a sample of this in my Sephora order, and was left with no instructions for how to use it/what it’s for. Is it for the entire face? And is it safe for acne prone skin? Thank you!!
Start your review of Lise Watier Sublimessence Serum-NO COLOUR-20 ml!
Amy S.
Cedar Lake, NS
This is one of my favorite skin care products! It feels amazing on the skin, and really helped even out my skin tone and fade some acne scars! This was my first time using the serum but I will definitely be getting another bottle when this runs out!!
Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
I absolutely love this! I've been using this serum for a little over a month. I put it on right after my cleanser and toner. It absorbs really fast. It has softened my fine lines. My skin looks more toned. I love the entire Sublimessence line! A little expensive, but definitely worth it. And a little goes a long way.
Hilary R.
Sault Ste, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product and brand. It puts so much life back into my skin and makes it feel amazing. You can see the results. It gives my skin great moisture and is long lasting. It is pricey but worth it. I will definitely purchase again. Really enjoyed how well it worked for my skin.
Amelie A.
Gatineau, QC
Amazing product! I use it everyday and I noticed a difference within the first one week!
Jessyca L.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I started using this product daily, along with the K-beauty inspired line from lise watier (the oil cleanser, foam cleanser, rose scrub and rose toner) and my skin have never been so soft. I feel like this product in combination with the over is helping me get rid of the redness in my face. I have a sensitive skin and it caused me 0 issues. Also it smells really good I love putting it on every morning.
fashioncathe H.
Montreal
Ce sérum est magique !! Odeur texture et résultats !!! Hydratation , éclat , pores, anti- âge, anti-oxydant ! Avec l'extrait de thé du Labrador en concentré à l'intérieur !!! Je l'adore 💜💜
Olivia G.
This serum is lifeeee! It soaks into the skin after using toner and really plumps, hydrates and nourishes the skin leaving it really bouncy, soft and ready for makeup or moisturizer! I noticed a difference in my skin within a week. I think it should come in a bigger bottle so it lasts longer but it's worth every penny!
Naomi F.
Cape st, NL
Use this morning and night and love the feel of it! Not greasy and yet hydrating, it makes for a great base to moisturizer.
Tara T.
Bradford , ON
This product has kept redness and wrinkles away! I'm almost 40 and have never had more smooth, glowing skin! It contains the highest antioxidant from Canada. I've used this off and on for approximately 6 years or so, and I really see the difference when I use it/stop using it. Lise Watier Sublimessence Serum-NO COLOUR-20 ml
Jap M.
I looove this product. I was recommended this by a derm at Shoppers drug mart for my acne. Since then I’ve bought 3 bottles. This product helped me reduce acne scars and active acne so much since using. Highly recommend with anyone struggling with texture or acne/ scars.