Lise Watier Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Eye Serum-NO COLOUR-15 ml

BY LISE WATIER

The highest concentration of exclusive Labrador Tea extract in a fast-acting, age-defying serum. The Active Cell Infusion Complex boosts the efficacy and absorption of active ingredients to deliver them to the delicate eye area, where skin needs them most. With every application, a powerful dose of active ingredients penetrates the skin to reverse already-visible signs of aging, improve skin resilience, and fight skin aging. see more...

Amy S.
Cedar Lake, NS
It was a good serum but if I used too much I would get a small pimple around my eye in the next day or 2. It was very easy to use and I quickly learned that you only need a very small amount. It really helped the crows feet around my eyes!
Jody R.
cobourg,ON
This is a truly amazing product. I was working on a client with large dark puffy circles and applied before applying her make up. She found it cooling and refreshing and her puffiness was minimized quickly.The labrador tra helps calm and is full of antioxidants. Pro tip put it in the fridge to add to the cooling affect.
Britney H.
Keswick
Helped reduce my bags and dark circles. Had to use on a nightly basis to receive results. Love that I was able to use it for my eye area and not just under eye concerns.
Laura R.
Calgary
Loved this!!!! Nice serum. Very high in antioxidants. Loved that I could cut up the tube to not waste any and used every last drop
Dominique L.
Lavaltrie
Hello everyone!! I would like to know what’s your recommandations for this product ? Thanks a lot