Lise Watier Portfolio

A five-way concealer spectrum designed to correct and conceal skin tone irregularities and under-eye circles. Counteract with green for redness and lilac for dullness. The soothing properties of chamomile, and vitamins e and c provide skin smoothenss and comfort.

HooW does it work??? Lise Watier Portfolio
Is this product worth the money? It seems a bit too harsh for my skin
I am interested in this product... thoughts on quality and value?
Start your review of Lise Watier Portfolio!
lesly S.
Azusa, CA
Its fabulous. Because a aprove thus product and its very soft and my skin its beautiful
Lizzet S.
This is good for concealing and color correcting imperfections of the skin and redness I got roseacea on my checks after pregnancy and the green works good to cancel out the redness
aj M.
Camarillo, CA
Let me first start off by saying the shades in this are beautiful. This is a very long lasting product. It has full coverage. This looks good on all skin colors. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jenna D.
Pease, MN
I love this color corrector it is so great it's a great product for my oily skin it's so long lasting it covers up so great it's easy to apply and it kinda affordable and I recommend this product to you guys
Dona ashley Q.
Los Angeles, CA
this product speak highly of him have not approved but quisera aproblarlo good
this product speak highly of him have not approved but quisera aproblarlo good
Marita C.
LA
This is a great tool to have in your kit. My mom always has this and so I have followed suit. I probably don’t use it as much as I could. I appreciate the legend on the back for how to use each colour best.
Vanessa B.
This creamy product will be your bestfriend! It’s perfect for every types of corrections you need. Futhermore, with it’s size it’s easy to bring it everywhere with you.
Roxanne L.
Linden, AB
Lise Watier Portfolio uploaded by Roxanne L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My #1 product of my everyday use . Definitly the best value for money. You can really easily blend and work that high coverage . If i would improve the product i would definifly add some more hydration in the product as my skin peel without using skin care régimen. I definitly recommend to everyone that even just want to use 1 or 2 shade ( makeup beginner ) you will be amaze and i promise !! Totaly worth it Lise Watier Portfolio
Mags M.
Valley, NS
Lise Watier Portfolio uploaded by Mags M.
I was sceptical of this product but I really enjoy it. The formula is super creamy and blend-able and creates a really nice skin like finish. It is a little dark so my only thing I would change is one lighter shade in the wheel.
Jessica S.
Richmond Hill, ON
Lise Watier Portfolio uploaded by Jessica S.
Got this product as a sample and have only used it once but it seem to do the trick very well and blend it out nicely and there’s a beautiful cream texture that looks really nice on the skin it is not cling to dry spots and looks really nice under foundation. Very good colour corrector in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosalía B.
Toronto, ON
il y a 4 mois
Jessica S. il y a 2 mois
Place it under Fonda toon to help with discolouration of the skin