BY LISE WATIER

Infused with the age-defying properties of the exclusive Labrador Tea extract, this eyeshadow has an exceptionally silky and airy texture. Its long-lasting iridescent formula instantly brightens the eyelids for a luminous look.Paraben-free. Ophthalmologist tested.

Benefits:

• Airy texture and iridescent sheen
  • Long-lasting formula
  • Age-defying properties of the Exclusive Labrador Tea Extract

Tips:

Mix shades of Ombre Soufflé Suprême with shades of Ombre Velours Suprême to create new colours and finishes. Can be applied with the fingertips or with the Double Applicator Eyeshadow brush.

ISODODECANE, MICA, ALUMINA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYSILICONE-11, PETROLATUM, LEDUM GROENLANDICUM EXTRACT, SILICA, BUTYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TALC, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE. +/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77000 (ALUMINIUM POWDER), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE).

Yasmine N.
La Prairie
Review for: Love Spell, Taupe Fantasia more...
These eyeshadow are amazing, so pigmented, easy to use, so pretty colour, love the formula crème, the packaging is so cute, I’m in love ! I have brown eyes and these Colors fits me perfectly ! I’ve bought it for now twice !
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
I loooove this eyeshadow! So shiny! And the soufflé texture is perfect! I really love this and I have every colors available! I recommend it for your « night look »!
Dominique L.
Lavaltrie
This product as a large coverage action and you don’t have to put a ton of it to be effective. I bought it at a lise watier wholesale and I don’t regret my purchase
Jenny  A.
Oliver , BC
Review for: Sunrise Peach more...
Glides on smooth and leave a soft finish that latest the entire day, even in our 40’c heat in the summer!

back