BY LISE WATIER

NEIGES by Lise Watier for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Lise Watier in 1996 see more...

Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a beautiful fragrance. There are sets available that contain body lotion and shower gel, all for the cost of the perfume. This is a description of the perfume: “Lise Watier's award-winning Eau de Toilette Neiges perfectly captures the exquisite magic and purity of winter with a unique bouquet of white hyacinth, lily of the valley, Christmas rose, night-blooming jasmine, magnolia, and orange blossom. “ I love this scent and highly recommend it.
Chareeya H.
Not only is the packaging pretty and very winter with the snowflakes in the center, the smell of it is classic and timeless. When I first smell this, at first, I wasn't really into it but as time goes on, the soft and powder smell to it really got to me. It is an amazing gift to give during Christmas. I recommend for women who like classic perfumes.
Breanne C.
Vancouver
Ladies and gentlemen. I introduce you to Neiges, my one true love.

To me, nothing compares to this scent.
For those of you who enjoy simple, fresh, crisp scents. THIS. IS. THE. ONE.

The smell reminds me of fresh laundry and a new snow fall. I just don’t know how it could be any #fresher. ❄️👏🏼😭
Shirley C.
Pictou Rd
This is a really pretty perfume for winter. I got it for Christmas and have been wearing it ever since. It has a clean scent, feminine. The bottle is pretty and I'm enjoying it! I've seen it in the store since, and think it's a great value. I would recommend it!
Ky-Eve D.
montreal , QC
Neige is more of a classic perfume in my opinion it get old and with all the fragrances on the market you can always find something that will be more original, but forme some poeple this just fits, the smell is flower and baby powder to me. BUT in a more positive way it is not that expensive and is long lasting
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
My favourite product for this summer, that i sugget for every one likes the fresh and mistery , and lovely scent fragrances as La neige eau de parfum by Lise Watier, is the best one , very soft and deep on the same time , when you wear it smels gorgeous , to great to amaizing scent , so highly highly recommend ,simply it worth.
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This parfum smells so good ! I’m obsessed with this one . It stays 48h and it’s deviinee! I loove this parfum waaww !

Amazon