Lise Watier Magnifix uploaded by hailey b.

BY LISE WATIER #58 in Facial Mists

Fixative mist that ensures a long-lasting makeup while protecting the skin against external aggressions thanks to the protective properties of white tea and chitosan marine extracts. Its softening and refreshing benefits impart an immediate sensation of well being. After makeup application, hold spray 30cm from face and apply evenly. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.

kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
I cannot express how great this product really is!! It ensures you will have long lasting makup and it does!! You put this on after you put on your makeup it has a very refreshing smell of white tea and chitosan marine extracts ive tried a lot of makeup sprays and this is my new fav this company is canadian and really doesn't get enough credit for there brand its amazing!! I got this at shoppers and was only 24 dollars a steal a must have product
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
This product definitely smels and feels amazing. Thats for sure, but whether or not it does it's job is what's really important. When you spray this on the face, it bubbles up and when it dries my face feels sticky and my makeup starts to rease. I have used other setting sprays before that are just so much better than this one and would just not recommend this product. I also don't see a difference in how long my makeup lasts when i use this versus when  i dont
hailey b.
This product smells amazing and feels so fresh on the skin! The packaging is so sleek, looks expensive when it is actually a decent price! However the first spray is quite harsh so I would recommend to spray once or twice before applying to your face!
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MB
I LOVE THIS FACE MIST!!! It's great for setting makeup, priming the face before makeup and using to intensify eyeshadow. The fragrance is so fresh and light, I love it. I buy this at shoppers drug mart and it's a great alternative to urban decay
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
Basically the original setting spray! I love this product it sprays a nice fine mist no jet stream like some. Keeps your makeup on all day and night, lightly hydrating and slightly luminizing! Would recommend this to anyone!!
Nour S.
Montreal
This fixatif ensures a long lasting makeup and fixes all day long your makeup ! It’s a very good product love it and i recommend for everybody !
Krista C.
St. John's
A very nice makeup setting spray with a pleasant smell and reasonably priced. It has an iridescent finish that is very minimal but pretty.
Genevieve B.
Tient super bien le maquillage. Il sent bon et n'est pas désagréable sur la peau. Fait pour la peau sensible.
alexandra g.
princeville
wow this product is amazing !!!! it smell sooooo good and erase the mark of dryness on my skin. My makeup stay in place all day and it don't feel grass.