BeautyFaceFace MakeupLise Watier
Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce

Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce

by Lise Watier

This face primer, enriched with Diamond Lumiere Complex, contains light-reflecting pigments that illuminate the skin. The exclusive complex reproduces the illuminating properties of diamonds to compensate for the complexion s lack of photoluminescence....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce!
Emily A.
St, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce
All of the Lise Watier correcting primers work so well! But my main concern has always been my redness/uneven skintone, so the green works well for me! Instantly corrects all redness. Makes my makeup look hydrated and flawless. Would buy again for sure!
Jessyca L.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce
I love how this primer help conceal the redness and gives a glowy/ velvety finish! The texture makes it really easy to apply and makes the skin super soft and looking smooth.
Andrea B.
Abbotsford, BC
Review for: Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce
This works well for skin that has redness. It’s moisturizing and gives a nice glow under your foundation.
Sheri K.
fort saskatchewan
Review for: Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce
Gives me a better look for my makeup application. Helps make everything look smooth and more flawless.
Isabelle M.
St lin Laurentides , QC
Review for: Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer, Vert, 1 Fluid Ounce
A primer very light but with a perfect coverage! The green is to correct the little red imperfections and it works! A little expensive, but the amount of product you need to cover your face is ridiculous!

Looking for your answer?