Lise Watier Eyebrow Fix Brow Control

by Lise Watier

A single application of this gel provides structure and definition to even the most unruly eyebrows.

Tips:

First, define the eyebrows using the Eyebrow Pencil or the Boîte à Sourcils Eyebrow Essentials, then apply the gel for lasting hold.

Aqua (Eau/Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lise Watier Eyebrow Fix Brow Control!
Jessyca L.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love that this product is really light and buildable. Colored brow gel tend to dispense too much product but not this one! I love it
Sara C.
Upper Brookside , NS
Lise Watier Eyebrow Fix Brow Control uploaded by Sara C.
AMAZING product! I had the rep do my make up as a trial and I took a photo when she was finish I bought everything except this, an hour later I was back at the store to purchase. Your eyebrows make a huge difference with a full makeover. This brow control makes your brows looks so full!
Marie-Claude R.
Montreal, QC
Colour is warm brown and fit me well. Good fact its waterproof! Very natural look and stay all day.
Savannah B.
Langley, BC
This is a really great brow gel to set your eye brows and add a slight amount of colour. I love Lise watier products and they last quite a while.
💗🎀💗
i really like this its great for colour and darkening brows but its sort of hard to really define your brows and shape them. i prefer eyebrow pencils. i would probably reccommend Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.75 💞

Looking for your answer?