BeautyEyeMascaraLise Watier
Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size

Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size

by Lise Watier

Intense volume Extreme length Amplified curve Intense volume mascara that delivers a 3D panoramic effect for an instant eye-opening look. Its unctuous formula, enriched with ceramides and concentrated ultra-black pigments, curls lashes while leaving them more supple, more lustrous and incredibly thick for an intensely dramatic look by Lise Watier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size!
Product Highlights
My all time favorite product that I recommend to everyone is the 24H Glam Mascara from Lise Watier. I keep buying this mascara over and over again...It's the only waterproof mascara that I have tried that has an extremely long lasting, even if I go to the pool or if I take a shower. What's even better, is that it's super easy to take off. You could actually use your fingers. It creates a silicone tube around each eyelash... I have to admit that this mascara creates more length than volume, but by applying a second coat (once the first coat is dried) I find it just perfect!! This is definitely an excellent mascara for summer or for vacation at the beach!!!in reviews
Jessica K.
Arcadia, FL
Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size uploaded by Jessica K.
I’m not gonna lie. At first I didn’t like this mascara at all. It has a very strange wand and the formula seems thin but the next day it worked wonderfully. I don’t know what happened but it seems like the older it gets the better it works and I’ve gotten used to the oddly shaped brush. I’ve been using it for a month now and I swear my lashes are longer and more volumized and this is the only product I’ve changed.
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size uploaded by Teesha S.
This is one of my favorite wands ever, I love the way it goes in and out. The formula is also really good and build able without being chunky. I love this product and use it frequently. I would buy it and tell anyone else looking for a good mascara to grab this one too.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I received a sample from Birchbox. I discovered that I really enjoy this Mascara. My lashes look fuller. Also, it doesn't smudge.
Kalle R.
Little Elm, TX
This has been my favorite mascara for a couple years now. I got this as a sample once and I have repeatedly bought it ever cents. I recommend it to people it is good, long lasting, and very volumizing.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a solid mascara. I got a sample of it in a birchbox. I’m always looking to try out new mascaras— lately I haven’t been able to commit to one that I love. I have blonde lashes, and I’m always looking for something that provides volume, length, and curl. This one hit the mark for all three of those things. It’s super pigmented which is nice. The mascara lasts all day and didn’t smudge too much for me! As the mascara gets older it does get a both thicker / clumsier. My sample dried out pretty. Quickly. The brush is pretty big and takes a bit to get used to. I found that it held a ton of product/ especially on the tip. You’ll need a Light touch for this one. It removes easily with an oil cleanser. I didn’t have leftover residue under my eyes the next morning, like many other super pigmented mascaras I’ve tried. This brand is cruelty free, but not all products are vegan.
Simanti D.
It is just about okay. It does give volume and length to the lashes. But it also clumps a bit. The brush picks up a lot more product than required. Although this is the first mascara I am using regularly I still feel that it’s not the right one for me.
Amber W.
Durham , NC
Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size uploaded by Amber W.
Really defines your lashes for a dramatic effect. I have thin long lashes so it gives them a nice thickness.
Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
I always buy premium brand mascara and I was having trouble finding one that I loved and would buy again until I tried this product. I get compliments every time that I wear it. I’ll definitely buy this again and highly recommend
Sadia Z.
Brampton, ON
A nice good quality mascaraa. It dont gives a look of very heavy lashes. Just gives a neat n nice finishvto lashes
Santhiya G.
Montréal, QC
This mascara is awesome ! I really love this ! It volumizes and lengthens your lashes so well ! It's so long lasting and you can built it up ! It's quite expensive for a mascara but it's worth for the quality of the product !

Looking for your answer?