BY LISE WATIER

Intense volume Extreme length Amplified curve Intense volume mascara that delivers a 3D panoramic effect for an instant eye-opening look. Its unctuous formula, enriched with ceramides and concentrated ultra-black pigments, curls lashes while leaving them more supple, more lustrous and incredibly thick for an intensely dramatic look by Lise Watier. see more...

Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size
  • "My all time favorite product that I recommend to everyone is the 24H Glam Mascara from Lise Watier. I keep buying this mascara over and over again...It's the only waterproof mascara that I have tried that has an extremely long lasting, even if I go to the pool or if I take a shower. What's even better, is that it's super easy to take off. You could actually use your fingers. It creates a silicone tube around each eyelash... I have to admit that this mascara creates more length than volume, but by applying a second coat (once the first coat is dried) I find it just perfect!! This is definitely an excellent mascara for summer or for vacation at the beach!!!" in 5 reviews
Sidney K.
This is my go to mascara at the moment. I have used it multiple times. The wand is big but perfect to make your eyelashes look like false lashes! It is alittle expensive but totally worth it and would buy it again! The picture is one eye with and one eye without the mascaraLise Watier Dramatique Intense 3d Volume Mascara-NO COLOR-One Size
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
I absolutely lovvvvve this mascara! At first I didn't like the wand, it's very fat and then tapers into a point which makes the mascara build up a bit on the tip. If you wipe that off before applying it to your lashes then you won't have any issues. It makes my lashes super black and it gives them huge length and volume. I always get compliments when I wear this mascara. It's great for a night out plus it doesn't flake.
Karinne B.
victoriaville
Je l’adore allonge énormément mes cils et j’ai les cils court et sa me donne un effet volume intense quasiment faux cils c’est fou je recommande vraiment ce mascara
Hibah B.
Absolutely beautiful! Completely feathers out the lashes without any clumping. The formula is great and doesn’t have any fall out. It’s on the medium end of the spectrum of cost, and can be easily found a dupe for in my opinion.
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
This lise watier mascara is to dieee foorr ! I love it ! It gives tou this loong lashes and a huge volume without any crumbs or any black falls ! This is a good quality one ! I recommend it to every body !
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC

Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I discovered the perfect mascara on the weekend to match my mood - lol! Lise Watier Cosmetics Dramatique Weatherproof Mascara is absolutely the ticket for a dramatic and volumizing long lashed look - but without the falsies! I am very impressed with the versatility of the brush applicator to obtain both volume and definition. I did three coats with no clumping and my lashes still looked fabulous at the end of the day. Stayed put with high humidity and vividly black. A little on the pricey side at $27 for a 10 ml tube - but quite comparable to the price point of Dior or Lancôme for sure.
santhiya g.
Montreal , QC
This mascara is awesome ! I really love this ! It volumizes and lengthens your lashes so well ! It's so long lasting and you can built it up ! It's quite expensive for a mascara but it's worth for the quality of the product !
tricia p.
Loncon, ON
I love this mascara it lengthens and volumizes your lashes at once! No need for two mascaras.... that's not even the best thing about it, it has a smaller tip to get in the inner corner and bottom
Lashes! Best mascara I've used in a while
Sadia R.
Brampton, ON
A nice good quality mascaraa. It dont gives a look of very heavy lashes. Just gives a neat n nice finishvto lashes

back