7 colors available

BY LISE WATIER

This revolutionary eyeliner offers extreme precision, absolute hold, and intense colour. Its innovative gel formula withstands heat and humidity, as well as water.

Retractable pencil, with sharpener included.

Lesleigh A.
Lesleigh A.
Windsor
Review for: Champagne
I was excited when these arrived in store! New packaging and new gel formula!
I've used Lise Watier eyeliners in the past, with no issues!
This new formula is very creamy, glides right on. The colour "Champagne" is gorgeous, perfect for brightening up the waterline.
Unfortunately my eyes had a reaction to the eyeliner. It felt as if my eyes were not fully open and my eyes were irritated. To the point I had to purchase eye drops to help clear up the reaction. I am not sensitive and have never experienced this kind of reaction before! I returned it! Will not be trying the other colours unfortunately!
Pam B.
Pam B.
Winnipeg, MB
I purchased this gel liner (in Blackberry) instantly, after an in-store demo of the product.  It goes on smooth and stays put all day!  I've worn it with and without a primer product underneath, and have made it through the day easily, without having to reapply.

It is more than I typically spend on eyeliners, but worth every penny.  Definitely recommend this one!
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
how long do these last in the waterline