BY LISA RACHEL

For Damaged Hair Sulfate Free 2 With Tea Tree Oil Avocado Contains no sulfates or harsh ingredients that can strip hair of natural oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Phoenix
One of the best products ever, but I don't see it in stores anyone know where to purchase if in stores, found once in Ross stores but went back to purchase more and none where left, so I made that one bottle last 2 months surprisingly and the smell is fantastic, made my hair stronger, soft and thick, love this product one of the best, no harsh chemicals,
Ayla B.
I got this product from Grocery Outlet so I didn't really have high hopes for it. But it said on the front "If you like Wen, you'll love Lisa Rachel." I did like Wen's cleansing conditioner so I decided to give it a try. The product leaves your hair amazingly soft and light weight feeling. However, if you have very thin hair you may not like this product because it will make your hair feel thinner. Also, I can usually go two days without my hair getting oily and my hair was already oily within 24 hours. The fragrance doesn't last either.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I used this at a friebds house and it works wonders. It cleans my hair very and i really liked it
Phoenix
Does it make your hair oily? It doesn't with mine, but I was just curious if it does not with anyone else's hair.
Phoenix
Other than Wen and Lisa Rachels, any drugstore or grocery or salon shampoos or conditioners super similar to the above brands mentioned? And no sulfates or parabens...? Lisa Rachel Sulfate Free Conditioner & Cleanser with Jojoba & Chamomile Hair Conditioners And Treatments