Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank uploaded by Carolyn S.Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank uploaded by Tracey L.

BY LISA FRANK #68 in Art & Craft Sets

Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank Lisa Frank Light-Up Diary, press the jewel button and watch it light up. Diary has 192 ruled pages and a lock with two keys. Product Measures: 9.25" x 8.5" x 10.5"Recommended Ages: 5-10 years see more...

Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Nothing is cuter than a light diary by Lisa frank! I would buy my Lisa frank at Kmart or Walmart and other stores likes Claire's and icing. Yes I loved it so much. The diaries are a little more pricey than the folders but they do light up so its to be expected. And yes I would buy again!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
Lisa Frank Kittens and more! Love the coloring books; doesn't matter what age you are; the sweet pictures and colorful cover give you ideas to be creative yourself! Keep them coming in!Hello flashback to the 90s! Loved this, gave it as a gift, and she was pleasantly surprised.

Tammy S.
Tammy S.
My granddaughter loves the Lisa Frank items. The Lisa Frank Light Up Diary is her favorite.
kayla p.
kayla p.
Lisa frank brings back so many memories. i had thr pens trapper keeper eraser and stickers
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Hellooooo, throwback! Fourth grade us says that combining Lisa Frank with anything is a no-brainer.
The vegan-friendly, synthetic hairs are softer than a teddy bear.
Aside from being cuddly and colorful, it’s a solid makeup tool with the perfect slant (key for cheeky looks and contouring).
Did we mention the rainbows and unicorns?
dominika t.
dominika t.
Laurel, MD
Who didn't love Lisa frank growing up?! I was obsessed. I had so many products from that brand including the diary
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
For years I have adored and loved Lisa frank.. I love this diary. .it lights up and has a cool lockit love it!!...
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I absolutely love everything made by Lisa Frank! I am a long time collector. However, most of the newer products are very poor quality. But I would still buy them...