Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank uploaded by Carolyn S.Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank uploaded by Tracey L.

BY LISA FRANK #72 in Art & Craft Sets

Lisa Frank Light Up Diary - Lisa Frank Lisa Frank Light-Up Diary, press the jewel button and watch it light up. Diary has 192 ruled pages and a lock with two keys. Product Measures: 9.25" x 8.5" x 10.5"Recommended Ages: 5-10 years see more...

Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Decorator Expert
Hellooooo, throwback! Fourth grade us says that combining Lisa Frank with anything is a no-brainer.
The vegan-friendly, synthetic hairs are softer than a teddy bear.
Aside from being cuddly and colorful, it’s a solid makeup tool with the perfect slant (key for cheeky looks and contouring).
Did we mention the rainbows and unicorns?
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Decorator Expert
Lisa Frank Kittens and more! Love the coloring books; doesn't matter what age you are; the sweet pictures and colorful cover give you ideas to be creative yourself! Keep them coming in!Hello flashback to the 90s! Loved this, gave it as a gift, and she was pleasantly surprised.

Amelia C.
Nothing is cuter than a light diary by Lisa frank! I would buy my Lisa frank at Kmart or Walmart and other stores likes Claire's and icing. Yes I loved it so much. The diaries are a little more pricey than the folders but they do light up so its to be expected. And yes I would buy again!
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I absolutely love everything made by Lisa Frank! I am a long time collector. However, most of the newer products are very poor quality. But I would still buy them...
dominika t.
Columbia, MD
Who didn't love Lisa frank growing up?! I was obsessed. I had so many products from that brand including the diary
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
For years I have adored and loved Lisa frank.. I love this diary. .it lights up and has a cool lockit love it!!...
kayla p.
Lisa frank brings back so many memories. i had thr pens trapper keeper eraser and stickers
Tammy S.
My granddaughter loves the Lisa Frank items. The Lisa Frank Light Up Diary is her favorite.