Lisa Frank Giant Coloring and Activity Book ~ A Magical World! (96 Pages) (Puppy Cover)

BY LISA FRANK

Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Best color book and company i used growing up. The pictures are pretty and uniqe with animals and charcters dont see much of them anymore
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
Always amazing products from Lisa frank since I was a kid. That's all I bought when I was younger with my best friend.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this lisa frank coloring book and so dont my children we all get togwther and color pictures for eachother.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
What girl doesn't feel nostalgic when seeing Lisa Frank school supplies?! My inner child is stuck in the 90s.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I lovvvvve Lisa Frank! I've always loved this brand growing up. I had the coloring books (plus more nofap pictured), the two pocket folders, the pencils, the clothes. Just so pretty. So colorful. But these jumbo and giant coloring and activity books are so cute and fun! Not expensive and kids love them!
Brittany T.
Overland Park , KS
I LOVE Lisa frank and it brings back the happiest memories of growing up! The bright colors and crazy bold designs it’s just so much fun! Super affordable and it’s fun that I’m able to share these products with my kids now!!!