Lisa Frank Giant Coloring and Activity Book ~ A Magical World! (96 Pages) (Puppy Cover)

BY LISA FRANK

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Lisa Frank has some beautiful coloring books. The pages are durable and the pictures always look great. The lines are easy to see for little ones to color and you can use any coloring item you would , however markers tend to show on the other side but that is with any coloring book. I recommend these coloring books, they are affordable and nice coloring books.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I loved Lisa Frank as a child I don't have this coloring book but I do have a Lisa Frank one. I got so excited when I found mine at my local Dollar Tree. I love coloring and coloring in my Lisa Frank coloring book makes me feel like a kid again.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I was a huge Lisa frank fan when I was little! I had the folders and all! I recently found this book in Walmart and got it for my 6 year old. She loves it! It was super affordable and keeps her busy! Definitely a great buy!
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
This one of my favorite coloring book as a child and now I can’t find them anywhere. Very cute lots of pages you choose from to color. I recommend this coloring book it’s super cute. Lisa Frank makes amazing products
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
We found this at the local Dollar tree. I grew up with Lisa Frank stuff and I was super excited to see this. My kids and I love coloring and this book has several pictures. There are animals and girls and even a couple activity pages on it. My kids love all the animal pictures in this book and for a dollar it is a great buy. Would definitely recommend this for any little (or big) people who like coloring.
Ana V.
illinois
Uhhh girl i have pretty much everything from lisa frank!!!:) my absolute favorite every in middle school knew me as the girl with the colorful stuff since lisa frank stuff are colorful af ... girl yes i was obsessed with lisa frank... and now make up brushes cosmetics etc from lisa frank uhhhh girl am about to be lit af all over again lol tb to my middle school days ahha(:
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
Found these and more at the local Toys R Us for a dollar and as a mom of two boys I don't get to color what I enjoyed as a child growing up very often; I am usually stuck with Ninja Turtles or SUPERHEROES so when I saw these priced so low I had to grab a stack. They are great!
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
These were the best. Actually I still have one or two. It just makes me feel nostalgic and happy. It's a simple memory that I'm glad to see has seemingly stuck around in some places.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This Lisa Frank book is very good and has very detailed pages! The pages are not the best but for coloring on the go for children or for young kids this is perfect! I would recommend buying this.I bought mine for only a dollar at the dollar tree! What a steal
Katie S.
Found at local dollar general. Not only was I into lisa frank in my younger years but now my daughters are into it as well. They loved this coloring book