Lisa Frank Blending Brush

by Lisa Frank

Do you believe in unicorns? This brush is the definition of magical makeup!  Lisa has designed this brush with her signature majestic creatures and colors. We have put our own twist on this blending brush with handcrafted synthetic cruelty-free hairs that are so soft and natural you won't know the difference.

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank

Totally Rad!

Anyone ever use the brand GLAMOUR DOLLS? They partnered with Lisa Frank to make a cute line and have some other great products. Totally takes me back to the 90's!! 🦄🐯💄🎨💗 A contour that's the size of your face for $4.99!! And this adorable donut gloss! Tho color is great!Lisa Frank Blending BrushGlamour Dolls Angled Blush Brush
How is this blending brush?
Is there a set you can buy!!
Start your review of Lisa Frank Blending Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...beautiful , great soft but firm bristles and angled! I use my blush of contour with it! This is seriously one of my most favorite items I've ever gotten from ipsy!” in reviews
Rapid city
Other then the awesome Lisa Frank print, this brush rocks! Soft, comfortable in hand and wonderful job of blending. Good quality brush, never found stray bristles coming off. Would definitely recommend this brush.
This brush brings me back to childhood! I got the contour brush in an Ipsy bag and I use it all the time. The bristles are nice and soft on the skin and it's easy to use!
Vega Baja
My sister has this brush and as soon as I saw it I just fell in love with out even trying it I’ve read reviews and saw the price and it is a good value and it’s not pricey at all the colors I love them the texture of it kills me the brush is so precious i Dont lose my hope in having it soon
Gettysburg, PA
I got this in my Ipsy bag so it was pretty cheap for the value. It brings back so many memories and it’s such a good brush. It’s almost too pretty to ever use.
Pottstown, PA
I got this brush in my ipsy bag. It's so soft and so beautiful. Makes me feel like I'm a kid again. Glamour dolls did an amazing job on this collaboration.
Flushing, MI
I had a few of these but gifted my mom one. I do love this brush and adore Lisa Frank. It takes me back to being a 90s child. Gotta love nostalgia.
Dix Hills, NY
I received the large brush on an Jody bag and it is my favorite brush to apply my highlighting powder. Brings me back to the 80s for sure.
Marion, VA
Take me back to my childhood!!! I loved Lisa Frank and I'm in love with my blending brush. Super cute and it's a great brush!
Talk about cute and functional! I received this brush in an ipsy and I'm smitten. The brush is so soft and blends flawlessly.
Las vegas, NV
I grew up loving lisa frank items! And now tht they have brushes, i got to have this!!! Fun colors that is soooo lisa frank!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...