Lisa Frank Blending Brush

by Lisa Frank

Do you believe in unicorns? This brush is the definition of magical makeup!  Lisa has designed this brush with her signature majestic creatures and colors. We have put our own twist on this blending brush with handcrafted synthetic cruelty-free hairs that are so soft and natural you won't know the difference.

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank

Totally Rad!

Anyone ever use the brand GLAMOUR DOLLS? They partnered with Lisa Frank to make a cute line and have some other great products. Totally takes me back to the 90's!! 🦄🐯💄🎨💗 A contour that's the size of your face for $4.99!! And this adorable donut gloss! Tho color is great!Lisa Frank Blending BrushGlamour Dolls Angled Blush Brush
How is this blending brush?
Is there a set you can buy!!
Start your review of Lisa Frank Blending Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...beautiful , great soft but firm bristles and angled! I use my blush of contour with it! This is seriously one of my most favorite items I've ever gotten from ipsy!” in reviews
Pt Pleasant, WV
Best brush ever I love Lisa frank I’m glad there bringing her stuff back out I get ipsy and that’s how I knew there bringing it back works well blends great only need use lightly unlike other brushes when you apply
Memphis, TN
this set is so great! I have this one and the angle contour. Glamour Dolls is affordable and cruelty free, the brushes are soft and lush...what's not to like? I pair these with their Fakecation bronzer.
Idabel
Very soft on the skin. There is no fall out of bristles, so that is always a plus. Very easy to use, not heavy. Feels good in the hand and easy to maneuver. I like this brush a lot. Very good brush. I would recommend it.
South Bend
I love the entire Lisa frank collection. It truly brings me back to when I was a kid and had the coolest notebooks and folders. Now I have the coolest makeup brushes! I got mine first in an Ipsy bag and I was so excited!
Mercedes, TX
Beyond ecstatic about these brushes!!! Holy throwback to childhood! I've always been a fan/buyer from glamourdolls and once they put these out there I knew I had to get my hands on a few!!
Fort Smith, AR
I love it it's a great way to incorporate your childhood into adulthood and make you feel all warm and fuzzy I have both brushes and ordered the pallets I was a backer for this on kickstarterthe brush quality is great
Oak Hill, WV
I bought this through ipsy it was very affordable and it’s super cute if you love Lisa Frank you’ve got to get it it’s good quality it performs good with eyeshadow I’ve used it a lot of times and it has held up good
Poland, OH
Super cute designs and very soft. I would recommend this brush to anyone especially for the price. I haven’t had it long so I can’t attest to the quality and how long it lasts for but I do like it so far.
Nutley, NJ
I received this in an Ipsy bag and i am so happy i did! I love this brush. It’s perfect for blending eyeshadows. I love the colors and design and it reminds me of my childhood! Definitely recommended!
Rosharon, TX
I own this and the glamour dolls Lisa frank contour brush! The design is amazingly cute, with pink bristles and a Lisa frank pattern reminiscent of all our 4th grade binders. However I feel like the contour brush is slightly higher in terms of quality, I hardly use this blending brush because of how lightweight it is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...