Lisa Frank Blending Brush

by Lisa Frank

Do you believe in unicorns? This brush is the definition of magical makeup!  Lisa has designed this brush with her signature majestic creatures and colors. We have put our own twist on this blending brush with handcrafted synthetic cruelty-free hairs that are so soft and natural you won't know the difference.

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank

Totally Rad!

Anyone ever use the brand GLAMOUR DOLLS? They partnered with Lisa Frank to make a cute line and have some other great products. Totally takes me back to the 90's!! 🦄🐯💄🎨💗 A contour that's the size of your face for $4.99!! And this adorable donut gloss! Tho color is great!Lisa Frank Blending BrushGlamour Dolls Angled Blush Brush
How is this blending brush?
Is there a set you can buy!!
Start your review of Lisa Frank Blending Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...beautiful , great soft but firm bristles and angled! I use my blush of contour with it! This is seriously one of my most favorite items I've ever gotten from ipsy!” in reviews
Lisa Frank Blending Brush uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that purshase from ipsy shopper and I refused to use it because I cherished it's my favorite lisa frank 🦄 I'm very improved with it and looks so adorable. I don't know I'd it's apply/use. I've never been disappointed. 💗 #lisafrank #blendingblush #myfavorite #makeup #eco-warrior #ipsy #glamourdolls #beautyhaul Lisa Frank Blending Brush iPSY
Yakima, WA
I had this brush but I sold it if I actually respected this brush before I wouldn’t have given away this brush I wish I had this brush again because i actually love Lisa frank products and Ipsy did awesome with this throwback.
Im obsessed with the Lisa Frank collab brushes! Doesn't get any better. I was able to meet the Glamour dolls team back in September when I went to Gen beauty. The sweetest team! I received this blending brush as well as the angled brush. Great quality, super soft and blend out nicely. I have washed my brushes several times now and there has been no fall out. Has become my favorite go to brushes!
Frankford, WV
I absolutely love all the new Lisa frank products. I have the blush brush as well. I got it in one of my subscription boxes. I can't wait for all the new products to be released. The prices are not bad at all, I will be buying them online. I'm a 90's girl so I love the Lisa frank throw back!
Evanston, WY
This is one of my favorite blending brushes. It is easy to use and control and the bristles are aloft. When I'm trying to blend I want a softer, not so stiff bristle head and this is just right. I have repurchased this item as a gift for my daughter. Lisa Frank Blending Brush
Clanton, AL
Lisa Frank Blending Brush uploaded by Jenn F.
This is a review for the Glamour Dolls Bronzer in Bitten and Bronzed Matte Bronzer. I couldn't find the product here with the exception of an article. It's super cheap and yes I have issues finding it, but it's so worth the few pennies you pay for it. Like maybe $3-4. It goes on dark or light, depending on how much product you want to pick up. A little goes a long way as I've had this for over a year and barely used much in the package. I love using this in the summer by itself for an added glow. Goes on smooth, blendable and is a perfect shade for medium to olive skin tones. Awesome product that I just love to wear!
Painesville , OH
very nice blending brush i received this in my ipsy bag and it blends very well and very fluffy ! love the colors and design to it! cant go wrong with a cheap blending brush!!
Lombard, IL
I used to get ipsy susbcription bags but stopped because I ended up with too many make up bags that I am still trying to get rid of LOL. My mother in law still gets it and gives me any products she won't use. (WIN-WIN) She got the Lisa Frank blending brush. As a 90s kid Lisa Frank was my jam. Mine doesn't look as bright as the pictures show. (I will post a picture) I LOVE this brush for blending. I have an eco tools blending brush as well as another one I got from an old ipsy bag that has two tips. This one has to be my favorite for work friendly smokey eyes. The bristles are super soft and blend colors in really well. I would totally recommend it!

Long Beach, CA
Lisa Frank Blending Brush uploaded by Anna M.
I got this brush in my Ipsy bag and it brings back some serious childhood memories. I love the color - the tips of the bristles are pink and the handle of the brush has the signature Lisa Frank design. The brush itself is very soft and it is angled.
Las Cruces, NM
Lisa Frank Blending Brush uploaded by Veronica C.
Cute, sweet, nostalgic...and it's actually a good crease brush! Purchased this from the glamour dolls website. Their shipping/tracking was top notch. recieved updates through my Facebook. the brush is even prettier in person
Ask a question to the Influenster community...