BY LISA FRANK

Do you believe in unicorns? This brush is the definition of magical makeup!  Lisa has designed this brush with her signature majestic creatures and colors. We have put our own twist on this blending brush with handcrafted synthetic cruelty-free hairs that are so soft and natural you won't know the difference.

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank

Totally Rad!

• Anyone ever use the brand GLAMOUR DOLLS? They partnered w...1 Answers
  • I loved lisa frank everything as a child!! I have got to ...1 Answers
  • Is there a set you can buy!!1 Answers
Lisa Frank Blending Brush
  • "I got this brush in my ipsy bag & I Love it! It's beautiful , great soft but firm bristles and angled! I use my blush of contour with it! This is seriously one of my most favorite items I've ever gotten from ipsy!" in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this Lisa Frank blending brush. The design is so freaken cute man! The bristles are super soft and easy to blend. It's a high quality brush for such an amazing price. I brought mine at glamourdollsmakeup.com for $4.99. I swear this brush just bring me back to my childhood. I hope they make more of these brushes.
Becky U.
This is a great brush for the beginner make up lover. My daughter has been in love since first sight, which is exactly how I want her to feel as she discovers Lisa Frank just as I did as a child. We are going to be getting more Lisa Frank for sure!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I received this brush and another as a Christmas gift. This is the perfect brush to blend all your different shadows together. The bristles are soft and not hard or brittle at all allowing everything to be perfectly blended together. I love being brought back to my 90’s Lisa Frank loving self while I’m putting on makeup. It can brighten anyone’s day!
Kaylee C.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the entire Lisa frank collection. It truly brings me back to when I was a kid and had the coolest notebooks and folders. Now I have the coolest makeup brushes! I got mine first in an Ipsy bag and I was so excited!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Absolutely love the glamourdolls brand and I am so excited for the launch of the Lisa Frank x Glamour dolls makeup collab . I am a backer of the project and have a a good ammount of money invested in the production so I really can't wait.
Maysa L.
Im obsessed with the Lisa Frank collab brushes! Doesn't get any better. I was able to meet the Glamour dolls team back in September when I went to Gen beauty. The sweetest team! I received this blending brush as well as the angled brush. Great quality, super soft and blend out nicely. I have washed my brushes several times now and there has been no fall out. Has become my favorite go to brushes!
JoLynn P.
Poland, OH
Super cute designs and very soft. I would recommend this brush to anyone especially for the price. I haven’t had it long so I can’t attest to the quality and how long it lasts for but I do like it so far.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this in an Ipsy bag and i am so happy i did! I love this brush. It’s perfect for blending eyeshadows. I love the colors and design and it reminds me of my childhood! Definitely recommended!
Kelly T.
Idabel
Very soft on the skin. There is no fall out of bristles, so that is always a plus. Very easy to use, not heavy. Feels good in the hand and easy to maneuver. I like this brush a lot. Very good brush. I would recommend it.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I received the pink version of this brush and I absolutely love it. It blends my eyeshadow well and bristles are so very soft. I would definitely purchase more brushes from this brand.
Amanda M.
How cute ! But what is the quality of these brushes ? Anyone try them?
Karen F.
Anyone ever use the brand GLAMOUR DOLLS? They partnered with Lisa Frank to make a cute line and have some other great products. Totally takes me back to the 90's!! 🦄🐯💄🎨💗 A contour that's the size of your face for $4.99!! And this adorable donut gloss! Tho color is great!Lisa Frank Blending BrushGlamour Dolls Angled Blush Brush
Megan W.
Where do I buy these at?!
Heather R.
This takes me back to my childhood!! Where cannot find them?
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
Where can I purchase this brush?