Lisa Frank 2-Pocket Folders, Pack of 2

I loved Lisa frank when I was little all the girls had to have Lisa frank everything.The products are very bright fun and always had the cutest little animals on them.
Oh my gosh - who else had Lisa Frank everything as a kid? I definitely have fond memories of these folders!
Who remembers these folders. I used to have all the little characters.
Start your review of Lisa Frank 2-Pocket Folders, Pack of 2!
How would you rate this product?
Zaneta O.
FRESH MEADOWS
Lisa Frank always made the cutest and most adorable folders ever. You just look at the cover and instantly fall in love with the graphics and bright colors. They are very eye catching and they are made of very good materials. They are still just as pretty today as they were when I was in school.
Lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
Tgese were my favorite folders growing up. I feel they were better quality than the folders that are beinf made now. Id love to find some more and buy them for my daughter whos now in school
Kristie P.
Plumas Lake, CA
Every girl loves lisa frank, I loved them when I was in school and I love that they're back again because now my 2 little girls love them too.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
I always asked for these folders. So colorful. So dramatic. So beautiful. We wanted cool folders not no plain boring ones lol.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
These are so cute!! I remember when I was I school I wanted everything Lisa Frank!! Everything is so bright and colorful, from pens, pencils, folders, notebooks, pencil pouches!! I wanted it all!!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I LOVED Lisa Frank stuff when I was little.  I had it all, from the folders, to stickers, to pencils, etc.  I love that it is making a comeback, it reminds me so much of my childhood, I had Lisa Frank EVERYTHING!
Pamela G.
I love love love Lisa Frank products. The colors and cute designs, this was always the first thing I went after when I was in school. Later in life I was blessed with a little boy, so I wasn't able to share my love of the brand with him...but I still purchase them for myself now and then.
Lauri W.
Perry, MO
If you were a 90s' girl, I bet you had something Lisa Frank! I'm so glad she has stayed popular over the years. The colors, the glitter, the fun! It all made going to school more fun! I love the kittens and the golden retrievers folders so much I bought more when I saw them in the store last year!
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
I got this pallete an the colors are so amazingly bold . And it's like being a kid again with my lisa frank notebook I love it
Heather  A.
Newport, KY
Lisa Frank 2-Pocket Folders, Pack of 2 uploaded by Heather  A.
Lisa Frank 2-Pocket Folders, Pack of 2 uploaded by Heather  A.
Lisa Frank Blending Brush I know this is the right product tag but had to share this amazing set!!This collab woth Morphe and Lisa Frank is amazing and I obsessed with it already and just got it yesterday so I highly recommend this collectionđź’śđź’ś