Lira Perfecting Eye Creme

by Lira

Diminishes dark circles under eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lira Perfecting Eye Creme!
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
Love this eye cream it gets rid of my dark circles and bags under my eyes. I use this every night, it very hydrating and brightening.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love this product! It makes under my eyes look so firm. I am a mom to 3 and this is something that helps alot in the mornings when I have to get up and go somewhere. It has made so many improvements with my skin under my eyes. I highly recommend this product!
Genevieve S.
La Puente, CA
This eye cream is amazing! I’m thirty and I stand by this 100%! It’s very gentle and works great!
Ashley V.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love how my eye area look healthier. It doesnt have dark circles any longer. I feel like its lifted and tightened too. I like that a small amount goes a long way.
Justice T.
Citrus Hts, CA
This keeps my eyes super hydrated! I have dry skin and under eyes and this smooths them all away. I'm super picky as well because I get little milia around my eyes and this one doesn't do that to me! It gives me enough hydration without feeling heavy or greasy. I love this so much. They don't need another eye cream in my opinion
Eugenia K.
N Highlands, CA
It clams to be an all-in-one product that targets things like/ diminishes dark circles, brightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness. Formulated with Mastiha (a brightening ingredient), a multi-peptide complex and elastic enhancing Orange Plant Stem Cells. Consistency is Super thick, creamy, and smooth. My skin is on the dry side so I’m prone to wrinkle. I believe it does stand by its claim and does work! The skin around my eyes does feel and look fuller and smoother. I’m a mom so dark circles come with the job description lol but I noticed I had less of that while I used this.
Megan G.
Gainesville
I have used this stuff for awhile now. My friends also love it! I sometimes even use it around my mouth.

Looking for your answer?