Lira Ice Sal Cleanser with PSC

by Lira

Sal Cleanser contains anti-bacterial agents.

Did anyone else find their acne got worse using this? Is it temporary, and will get better or do I need to discontinue use?
Start your review of Lira Ice Sal Cleanser with PSC!
Rocklin, CA
Lira Ice Sal Cleanser with PSC uploaded by Sydney G.
Hmm not sure where to even start. Oh, maybe with the fact that every time I use this cleaner I get a dermal rash all over my face that refuses to go away for at least a week. This stuff was great and was actually helping my skin for a few short weeks, but then it got bad...BAD bad. I wouldn’t recommend this product especially with the price tag it comes with. Nobody wants a facial rash.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity
The slight tingly sensation this gives is super refreshing and soothing to the skin. You get a true deep cleanse with out it compromising the skins acid mantle.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Cumming
One of my all tome favorite cleansers. The smell is amazing and it leaves you feeling refreshed. It has helped clear up a lot of acne on my fave
Livermore, CA
Love this product! I have been using it for a couple years and it works great! Never dries out my face. Face feels tight after cleanse