Lira Clinical Pro Lite Serum with PSC

by Lira Clinical

All natural skin lightener, formulated with gooseberry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lira Clinical Pro Lite Serum with PSC!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
The amount of brightening ingredients in this serum are to die for. Amazing for pigmentation . The price is fair for the results. My skin is achieving the even tone results I had wanted. Also serves as a conditioning treatment for in-house facial treatments .
Samantha M.
One of my favorite serums. This serum has helped with fading my hyper pigmentation. I highly recommend this to those who have problems with hyper pigmentation. Most of lira clinical products are really amazing!
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
This is an absolute staple in my skincare routine. I use it morning and evening. Formulated with Vitamin C, plant stem cells and gooseberry it smells amazing and packs a punch! It has helped with visible signs of aging and hyperpigmentation. Within a few days my skin looked noticeably lighter and brighter. I have to have a backup at all times because I am hooked and cannot go without. The price is fair and totally worth it.
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
I love lira’s products. Natural and effective. Being an esthetician’s I make I know what I’m getting is of good quality. I can assure you lira is one of the best skin care lines out there. The prices are also very reasonable for professional products!
Samantha F.
Maize, KS
I have been using this everyday in my skin care routine. I love it. It’s light and helps with brightening skin. I use a couple of other products from Lira that benefit my skin as well.
Vicki N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of the best lightening products I have used. Hydroquinone free (bleaching agent). Formula uses natural botanicals to lighten and inhibit tyrosinase. Non sticky serum, feels light under other products. I mix with my retinol at night. Acne safe!
Wendy H.
Tacoma, WA
Visibly helps skin look younger, firmer, and brighter using plant stem cells. Professional product sold only by licensed professionals. Only a small amount is needed.
Kaydee R.
This serum is great for hydration and combating hyperpigmentation. I was using this serum to correct a chemical burn that I had. And now it’s hardly visible.
Stephanie P.
Great for hyperpigmentation. Lightweight, not greasy, and smells like citrus. One of my favorite skincare products.
April J.
Must have! Feels amazing! Brightens so much- a bit pricey so it’s a treat for me when i can

Looking for your answer?