Lira Clinical Pro Exfoliating Cleanser

by Lira Clinical

Foaming cleanser for acne and aging skin - stimulates, lightens, and tones skin with anti-bacterial.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lira Clinical Pro Exfoliating Cleanser!
Vicki N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Lira Clinical Pro Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Vicki N.
Hands down the best anti-aging, brightening cleanser. Exfoliates with mild AHAs but it is not drying. I have combination/acne prone skin and I use these every night to deep cleanse my face. Leaves my skin smooth and bright. No offensive fragrances. Great ingredients.
Monique W.
Wauconda, IL
Lira Clinical Pro Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Monique W.
I use this for home care and in the treatment room! It’s great for all skin types! It uses salicylic and lactic acid. It doesnt aggressively exfoliate the face. The ingredients are great & effective! Lira Clinical Pro Exfoliating Cleanser
Kay H.
Philadelphia , PA
My hands down favorite cleanser. I use this at night and the ice cleanser in the am. Keeps my skin clear and helps my serums absorb better. PH balanced so no toner is required.
Jordan D.
Adrian, MI
I love this product. While it’s exfoliating it doesn’t make your skin irritated at all. Great for daily use and taking off makeup. The ingredients list has some superstars in it that are great for anti-aging and problem skin.
Anya L.
San Diego, CA
Esthetician’s love this! Pro exfoliating Cleanser is powerful both active and physical, such an amazing product for a few times a week use! My skin looks brighter and so clear when I use it! Definitely a recommend.
Megan G.
Gainesville
I don’t find this exfoliates to the point where they can call it an exfoliating cleanser. But for everyday use I can see how it works well.
Hannah L.
El Cajon, CA
You only need a small amount. Cleanses the skin very well without stripping it. Highly recommended.
Samantha M.
This exfoliating cleanser is one of the best things I’ve ever used on my skin. I saw major improvements such as smoother, brighter, and more clear skin. I definitely recommend this to others. This stuff works miracles!!!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
This is more than a regular cleanser. It serves as a degreaser and gently exfoliates. It can be a bit drying. Clinical spa grade. You get what you pay for. Can only be found at spas. I would buy again.
Kelley C.
Reno, NV
I like the lather it gives and the exfoliating effects but it leaves my skin feeling way too dry afterwards.

Looking for your answer?