BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLira
Bio Enzyme Cleanser with PSC

Lira Bio Enzyme Cleanser with PSC

by Lira

Bio Enzyme Cleanser with PSC brightens skin, reduces pore size, hydrates and leaves skin smooth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lira Bio Enzyme Cleanser with PSC!
Hima A.
Dublin, CA
Love this cleanser that smells like a pineapple and doesn't dry out my facial skin like some other cleansers. Love it! It's a little pricey but goes a long way.
Chavonne L.
Gotta love this!! This is always in my cleanser arsenal at work!! Highly recommend this! Cleansing yet nourishing!
Stephanie M.
San Marcos, CA
This has been my go-to cleanser for more than a year now. Getting rid of harsh ingredients in Proactive is exactly what my skin needed. It smells amazing, and helps keep my skin clear while being non-drying.
Olivia S.
Aurora, CO
This cleanser is wonderful! It’s very sensitive towards the skin. I apply it dry to get all my makeup off the first go around and will do a double cleanse to ensure I’ve cleaned properly. The smell is fantastic, the price point is great, and the texture of the cleanser is so soothing. Definitely recommend this product!
Wendy H.
Tacoma, WA
Very exfoliating. Can dry skin out if not used to this product. Great smell ;citrusy. Brightens, smooths texture, evens discoloration and exfoliates, helping against acne, fine lines and wrinkles. A professional product sold only by licensed professionals.
Megan G.
Gainesville
LOVE THIS STUFf. I have actually given it to all my friends. I love how gentle it is... you can even use it to take off eye makeup. I also love the price and the smell
Hannah D.
Franklin Park , IL
I love this cleanser. It’s one of the only cleansers that has worked for my skin! It’s a good price too, in my opinion since it worked so well for me.
Cassondra C.
Brainerd, MN
Great gental cleanser that works for all skin types! Cleanses without stripping your skin of your natural oils.
Caitlin T.
West Haven, UT
This bio enzyme cleanser is seriously heaven in a bottle. I started using it about 6 months ago and my skin looks amazing! I’ve been telling all my friends about it. It works amazing!

Looking for your answer?