BY LIQUITEX

Liquitex Basics are high quality, student grade acrylics. Affordably priced, they are perfect for beginners and for artists on a budget. Each color is uniquely formulated to bring out the maximum brilliance and clarity of every pigment. They have a heavy viscosity and, like oils, paint thick, retaining peaks and brush marks. They provide great coverage and dry to a satin finish. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
This color is one of my favorites! I've used it a lot for painting shoes and other items.
Memory S.
Kelso, WA
I love this color, I use it in my crafts and paired a wall shelf to accent my living room. looks great and only had to use two coats.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love this color and used this for various decor items in my daughter's nuraery. Such a fun, vibrant color without being overly bild. pairs well with white, golds, and coral.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
Not only is this my favorite color of all time but this is also my favorite bran of acrylic paint of all time. This paint looks and paints well, it is a professional grade. It does not dry supper quickly or slowly; therefore, it gives the artist enough time to work and blend if they choose to.