Home & GardenHome ImprovementBuilding ConsumablesLiquitex
Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml

Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml

by Liquitex

Liquitex Basics Matt Colors are ideal for students and artists needing a flat matt surface and clean mixing. The deep rich colors have a unique free-flow formula. These paints offer smooth leveling and extra opacity. Permanent and water resistant.

How pigmented are liquitex acrylic paint compared to apple barrel acrylic paint? The red in the apple barrel collection isn't that pigmented and I need something a little heavier. Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml
Start your review of Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
I love liquitex basics paints. They’re not overly outrageous but they give solid coverage. They go on the canvas smoothly and the pigments are true to what you see when you purchase the paint. I think it’s a great paint to get started with or to use for various projects.
Elizabeth A.
Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I do fluid art and I truly enjoy working with Liquitex products. I find that they mix up really buttery smooth with every medium that I've used with them. The white itself is very opaque and it is a particular color that I always have on hand. Liquitex is in my top 3 paints for pouring and I use some in just about every pour I do.
Sierra R.
Loogootee , IN
A wonderful paint! Pricey for the amount but totally worth it. This paint is very blend-able and spreads very well. Excellent coverage with bright colors. Provides spectacular base and blending colors. 100% recommend to any artist looking for a quality, professional paint!
Myah C.
pardeeville, WI
I love the paints! The paint comes rather concentrated so adding water definitely cuts back on how fast you use it! It works great for any surface! I bought mine at hobby lobby for $3.59! I definitely recommend for all ages.
Lilly C.
park place ave fort worth
I have been using this brand of paint for years. I was told by an art teacher friend of mine that these are perfect for beginners wanting to work with acrylic paint.its good quality and very reasonably priced. When people ask for a recommendation for paint I always tell them get the basics. Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml
Marissa C.
Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml uploaded by Marissa C.
These paints are a beautiful creamy texture and are incredibly pigmented. You get a good amount of paint for the price and the quality is great for a hobbyist or for a new artist. I’ve had no issues with these cracking, yellowing, etc.
Kris B.
Lansing, IL
Liquitex Basics Matt Acrylics, 432 Titanium White, 75 ml uploaded by Kris B.
I've been using Liquitex Basics acrylic paint for several months now, and I really love the quality! The way it blends with my pouring medium is so smooth!
Ashreeta Y.
New Jersey
I recently painted a table using this paint and it was great! The color was pigmented and dried very quickly, allowing men to apply multiple coats within the hour which was a time saver. It is affordable too! The paint gilded on smoothly and was easy to wash off the brush as well. I have no complaints, great product!
TJ G.
OMG ONE OF THE BEST PAINTS I HAVE EVER USED!!!!! PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS AND EVEN PROFESSIONALS!! 10/10 ACRYLIC PAINT!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mariah P.
Spanaway, WA
I love all liquitex products they work so well especially for pouring paint. Works way better then the cheaper paints if you want a better consistency buy the more expensive ones for your art