BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsDUcare

by DUcare

Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling-Easily to create glamorous cat eyes . This easy-glide, quick-dry precision waterproof liquid eyeliner--no smudges, feathering, or running . Easily to remove eye liner with warm water, fast and clean,never worry about pigmentation . Soft and mild bristles,not stimulate your eye ,easy to draw a big eyes by extending the eye shape . No allergies-However if you experiment redness or itching, stop using it and seek medical advice .

Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling;Easily to create glamorous cat eyes; This easy-glide, quick-dry precision waterproof liquid eyeliner--no smudges, feathering, or running; Easily to remove eye liner with warm water, fast and clean,never worry about pigmentation; Soft and mild bristles,not stimulate your eye ,easy to draw a big eyes by extending the eye shape; No allergies;However if you experiment redness or itching, stop using it and seek medical advice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner by Docolor Liquid Eye Liner Gel Quick-Dry Eyeliner Pen-Black!
Lauren J.
Plano, TX
Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner by Docolor Liquid Eye Liner Gel Quick-Dry Eyeliner Pen-Black uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Gives a nice bold look but the last power I need isn’t always there so I keep it in my purse to do some minor touch ups. Doesn’t smear which is a plus. Isn’t my favorite but the price is on point and application is easy so I’d definitely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?