BY LIQUID-PLUMR

Liquid Plumr® Pro-Srength Full Clog Destroyer.
Best on toughest clogs guaranteed!*
Clog remover.
Clorox®.
From the makers of Clorox® products. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
my new friend! I had been using draino for my bathroom sink but I was never happy with it as it would go back to clogging/ slowly draining a day (sometimes half a day!) after I used the product. When I was in target I decided to try this out and see if it made a difference and I'm so impressed. Its been about a week since I've used it, which isn't a long time but compared to the draino it is, and my sink drain is still clog free and draining quickly. Will definitely buy again.
Justin W.
Poplar, WI
AWESOME product!!! unclog drains ever time in a blink of an eye! totally recommend 10/10. Very good value and not very pricey at a local walmart! but it does have a very bad smell to it. Definitely recommend!!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
This product works amazing when we see the drains are getting a little slow. One use and they stay clean for months! We have 3 girls with long thick hair in our home plus a pup that gets bathed and this can easily clean out our drains!
Glorious J.
Phila, PA
My best friend for my bathroom. Being a woman my hair sheds all over and my weave extensions I used it for my sink and tub and works like a charm. I always buy it and keep it handy because in always getting clogs from hair
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
In my house hold, we use buy one every month so ensure our toilets don't get clogged. Really works. We even used for our tub drainer. It was slow poured this down it and the water started to go down drain faster
Erica Q.
I use this about every two months to prevent clogging in my shower. I actually pour it at night and let it set. Then in the morning the run the shower so the pipes get clear of gunk. Since I started doing this i never had a clogged shower. I bye this at Target and Walmart. I'm sure a lot of stores carry it.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
We constantly use this clog destroyer in our shower to clear the drain. Having long hair definitely makes clogged drains a bit of a problem. It clears it up right away and it stays clear for months. It's not very expensive and can easily be found at Walmart.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This stuff is powerful. Great to keep around for kitchen and bathroom sinks and shower drains. I definitely try this before calling a plumber. Works great and beats those flimsy drain snakes. I definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Jacqueline A.
Works really well for us. I have long thick hair that seems to makes its way down the drain pretty often. I use this stuff whenever my tub is clogged and it does the job right and doesn't have a strong smell like similar products.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This is awesome! It works great and even unclogged a drain that nothing else would! It is costly to me.. round $9-10 or more can't remember but it is worth more than paying a plumber! Try this before u call in the professional!
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I've always used the draino brand and now I decided to try something new. Is this product as sufficient as the draino one?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many times has this product saved you?
victoria n.
La Puente, CA
does it matter what type of pipes you have in order to use this product?
Kingsley
Does this product have a strong smell to it?
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I see a lot of people say you can use this in the shower, but can you use this in the toilet safely?