Liquid-Plumr Gel Drain Cleaner, Heavy-Duty, 80 oz. 9 EA/CT.

Heavy-duty drain cleaner offers a formula that goes straight to the clog. Active ingredients dissolve hair and food. Ready-to-use formula cuts mixing time to save labour costs. Liquid Plumr Gel Drain Cleaner is commercial-grade and safe for disposals, septic tanks and plastic pipes. 9 EA/CT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid-Plumr Gel Drain Cleaner, Heavy-Duty, 80 oz. 9 EA/CT.!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey C.
Miami Gardens, FL
When the water settles in the drain while I'm in the shower. I will put the recommended amount in and follow the instructions. By the time I take another shower the water doesn't settle. I like this product I buy this product at Walmart or Home Depot. I recommend this product.
Meghan V.
Sarasota, FL
This product seemed to work well for me. When you rent you deal with some yucky drains/clogs and this seemed to work for us.
Sara L.
Bozeman, MT
Works great to clear small clogs and dissolve the hairs in your drains. Just be super careful to wear gloves and eye protection!!
Kimberly N.
Culpeper, VA
Clears clogs quickly and easily. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse with hot water.
Mommy T.
Waterbury, CT
This does help unclog, I feel I need to use it multiple times however but it’s worth the trial and errors
Brienne T.
Mclean, VA
This is a decent product. I have found that using boiling water with it seems to make it work faster/better. The process of using this is time consuming and sometimes frustrating. I also always have the issue of the clog returning quickly which isn't great.
Shenequa E.
Lorain, OH
Not good unless you have a small clog its not really good unless you use the whole bottle or two. I Don't recommend it at l repeat i ont
Erin T.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This gel formula is pretty good! I have used it quite a few times. In City plumbing and out here in the Country. It seems to cling better to the pipes and really take care of the clogs!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
My ex father in law always said “if it comes in plastic, it won’t unclog the drain”. I have a lot of thick hair and it’s not uncommon for my hair to clog the drain. Our bathtub drain over does not come off so it’s impossible to get a snake down to pull out the clog. This product might help break down the clog but it does not completely do the job. More often than not we will dump this down, plunge the drain then run hot water baking soda and vinegar through.
Deanna B.
Langhorne, PA
I’ve used this in the sink and the shower for long hair. It is powerful and does the job

Looking for your answer?