BY LIQUID-PLUMR

Liquid-Plumr® Slow Flow Fighter™ Clog Remover.
2-in-1 foam.
Clears & cleans pipes.
Pro-strength.
Clorox®.
From the makers of Clorox® products.
Also helps clean garbage disposals. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is always the one I buy if I need to unclog a drain. I have a lot of hair down in my drain and sometimes we have to use a coathanger to assist but for the most part this product works good!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have used this a few times and it did nothing at all to unclog my drain I ended up calling the office and they came over and had to snake it
s t.
s t.
The one time I used this it opened the drain for about a week. After the week the drain was clogged again! I wouldn't waste time or $ on these!
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Mega Parent Expert
Every time my sink gets clog this is the product I buy. It works really fast and with less effort. It clears any kind of clog and it is very effective, although you will have to wait around 30 minutes to use your sink. It is my product of choice for declotting and I will recommend very positively. It can be found in general and department stores , pharmacies and supermarkets as wells for a very good price.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Had to use a few times in our house! Works great! No hash chemical smell, quick and easy to use!