Liquid Planet Organic Coconut Almond Hot Tea 50 ct - from ChefEx

by Liquid Planet

Assam & Chinese Black Teas with Coconut & Almonds Lose yourself on a deserted island and enjoy the sensual flavors of coconut and almond in this lucious black tea blend. This little piece of paradise can be enjoyed in the morning or afternoons as a naturally sweet pick me up. Makes a rejuvinating iced tea as well. Brewing Instructions: Bring fresh, cold water to the brink of boiling and pour over tea. Steep 3 to 5 minutes, depending on desired strength. *Naturally Caffeinated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Planet Organic Coconut Almond Hot Tea 50 ct - from ChefEx!
Doral, FL
I'm in Love with this exfoliating wipes. I usually use my makeup remover wipes only, but every two days I use these wipes and complete the regime with the Marula oil cleansing foam and as a result my face is radiant and feels clean and healthy. I have oily skin and this gives my face a natural glow that is not so much oily as it is moisturizing.
No Special Diet
Las Vegas, NV
Liquid Planet Organic Coconut Almond Hot Tea 50 ct - from ChefEx uploaded by Karmen P.
These cleansing wipes are amazing. Perfect for travel and easy to use. I live how o e side has little exfoliating beads. I totally recommend.