Liquid Planet Organic Chocolate Red Rooibos Hot Tea 1 lb - from ChefEx

by Liquid Planet

Rooibos with peppermint & Cocoa Nibs Travel through exoctic new lands with this extraordinary blend of anti-oxidant rich rooibos, cocoa nibs and mint leaves ~ an African adventure you'll want to explore time and again. Serve this liquid dessert any time of day but its also the perfect bed-time treat. makes splendid iced tea as well. Brewing Instructions: Bring fresh, cold water to the brink of boiling and pour over tea. Steep 4 to 5 minutes, depending on desired strength. * Naturally Caffeine Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Planet Organic Chocolate Red Rooibos Hot Tea 1 lb - from ChefEx!
This cleansing oil smells so good and cleans my skin very gently! It doesn't over dry my skin, and It definitely feels softer! It's a little on the pricier side but I am obsessed with it.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Hanover Park, IL
Liquid Planet Organic Chocolate Red Rooibos Hot Tea 1 lb - from ChefEx uploaded by Maria A.
Dispenses like an oil .....a dime size amount and a bit of water and it lathers up into a light creamy slightly foamy texture and you apply to face in circular motions and rinse your face with water. Pat face dry and you feel refreshed at least i did. Highly recommend it. Follow up products in my next reviews! Love it plan on buying the full size product soon.
Federal Way, WA
Liquid Planet Organic Chocolate Red Rooibos Hot Tea 1 lb - from ChefEx uploaded by Gina G.
I'm not sure why it is posting the wrong name it is the one in the picture :-). I love this Marula foaming cleansing oil it is perfect after cleaning your heavy make up. leave your face soooo soft.
No Special Diet
Lakeland, FL
This product is amazing!!! I usually don't tend to use oils on my face, but this cleansing oil is great!! It makes my face feel and look superrr clean!!
Wichita Falls, TX
This worked amazing at cleaning off my water proof concealer and mascara ! It made my skin feel squeaky clean­čśŐ
Vegetarian