Liquid Paper Paper Mate PAP64801 Tuff Stuff Small Eraser, White

by Liquid Paper

Small diameter stick eraser is great for clean, precise erasing. Soft and pliable, won't tear paper. Black plastic casing, white eraser. Advances like mechanical pencil. Features: -Eraser Type: Pen-Style. -Color: White. Dimensions: -5" H x 1" W x 4" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Paper Paper Mate PAP64801 Tuff Stuff Small Eraser, White!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoRock Island, IL
Liquid Paper Paper Mate PAP64801 Tuff Stuff Small Eraser, White uploaded by Amy C.
I love the little eraser. I take it with me everywhere I go. It's compact size makes it easy to carry and clean up tiny details. The price is right for this durable little eraser. I've broken so many clips off other erasers and this one has been with me so long that the logo has rubbed off.