LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid

Excellent quick-drying coverage with a classic brush applicator. Matches bond and other bright white papers. Corrects ballpoint gel rollerball and most marker inks. Correction Fluid Type: Brush Applicator; Color(s): White; Applicator Type: Foam; Capacity (Volume): 22.000 mL.

Do you recommend this type of wite out or the pen version ?
What do you use your Paper Mate liquid paper for the most?
Start your review of LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoMilwaukee , WI
LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid uploaded by Angie D.
It’s a good corrector. It’s easy to use and apply. You have to be careful and do not apply too much product or else it will stick onto other paper if not dried properly. Works great for me. Not pricey.
a month ago
Antes de que existieran los otros tipos de white out este fue muy famoso. Pero enrealidad dejava un poco cochino los papeles. No era tan efectivo como los nuevos de hoy
2 years agoTupelo , MS
LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.
I really prefer the whiteout pens vs the liquid paper. It gives a think coat and doesn't fully cover the ink and if you try to layer it it chips off. So I'm not too impressed with this product. I'll definitely stick the pens from here on out!
2 years agoToms River, NJ
This LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid works great.  I did not have a problem with it at all.  I got mine from Staples and it was pretty affordable.  I give it some time to dry and when I write over it, it worked great, and it did not break.
a year agoMarshville, NC
I really like this for my school work. I really only like to write in one so when I make a mistake it allows me to fix it. It is a little too thick which is why I only gave it 4 stars and you can read what was under it but overall I would totally recommend this product. It’s great aspects outweighs the bad.
4 years agoHonolulu, HI
Although the correction tape is faster for application, I just trust this correction fluid. I like it because it last longer for me. It is very easy to apply, I don't ran out of it easily and it doesn't collect chunk dry liquid paper on the brush like the other fast and dry correctional fluid. Overall very satisfied with this and I buy it all the time.
2 years agoLinwood, NC
I love all Liquid Paper products but their white out is top of the line, it's easy to use, doesn't make a mess, very easy to find in stores and supermarkets, and very affordable. I always buy Liquid paper products when they are available and this is definitely one I will be buying again.
4 years ago
Paper Mate liquid paper has been my brand of choice for years when it comes to correction fluid. It lasts a long time without drying out and has great coverage.
a year agoTulare
This is okay for the corrections. Doesn’t dry nice that is why I stick to tape. I don’t usually use it unless I absolutely need too!
2 years agoPurvis, MS
I didn't like this white out because it would take a very long time to dry and would break when you tried to write over it.