LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid uploaded by Cydmarie M.

BY LIQUID PAPER #23 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Excellent quick-drying coverage with a classic brush applicator. Matches bond and other bright white papers. Corrects ballpoint gel rollerball and most marker inks. Correction Fluid Type: Brush Applicator; Color(s): White; Applicator Type: Foam; Capacity (Volume): 22.000 mL. see more...

• What do you use your Paper Mate liquid paper for the most?1 Answers
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This LIQUID PAPER Paper Mate Fast Dry Classic Correction Fluid works great.  I did not have a problem with it at all.  I got mine from Staples and it was pretty affordable.  I give it some time to dry and when I write over it, it worked great, and it did not break.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love all Liquid Paper products but their white out is top of the line, it's easy to use, doesn't make a mess, very easy to find in stores and supermarkets, and very affordable. I always buy Liquid paper products when they are available and this is definitely one I will be buying again.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I really prefer the whiteout pens vs the liquid paper. It gives a think coat and doesn't fully cover the ink and if you try to layer it it chips off. So I'm not too impressed with this product. I'll definitely stick the pens from here on out!
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
Although the correction tape is faster for application, I just trust this correction fluid. I like it because it last longer for me. It is very easy to apply, I don't ran out of it easily and it doesn't collect chunk dry liquid paper on the brush like the other fast and dry correctional fluid. Overall very satisfied with this and I buy it all the time.
Erica S.
Paper Mate liquid paper has been my brand of choice for years when it comes to correction fluid. It lasts a long time without drying out and has great coverage.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I didn't like this white out because it would take a very long time to dry and would break when you tried to write over it.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Best white out I have ever used. Great price and great quality. Over all great product. I will continue to use this.
Michelle L.
I use this sometimes because I make a mistake on something. It easy to use. Dries quickly. Does not go on heavy.
Beant M.
I absolutely love this whiteout it is really easy to use especially because of the sponge tip applicator! It drys extremely fast and always comes in handy when you are using markers or pens! I absolutely would recommend this product!
Hasanpreet M.
I love this product it is absolutely amazing! I love the sponge tip it provides great precision! It also easily covers up pen and marker in only one coat! It is very affordable! I would definitely recommend it!
Erica S.
What do you use your Paper Mate liquid paper for the most?