Liquid Paper DryLine Correction Tape, Non-Refillable

by Liquid Paper

Turn-screw feature that allows you to rewind your tape in case of looping. Side applicator allows you to easily see your errors as you correct them so you never use too much or too little tape. Lays down smooth and corrects instantly with no mess so there's no drying time needed before copying, faxing, rewriting or typing. Strong tear-proof tape resists breaking. Transparent dispenser lets you see the tape, so you know when it's running out. Line Coverage: 1; Tape Width: 1/6".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Paper DryLine Correction Tape, Non-Refillable!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoLinwood, NC
I love all Liquid Paper products but their white out is top of the line, it's easy to use, doesn't make a mess, very easy to find in stores and supermarkets, and very affordable. I always buy Liquid paper products when they are available and this is definitely one I will be buying again.