Liquid Paper 5643115 Fast Dry Correction Fluid- 22 ml Bottle- White- 3/Pack

by Liquid Paper

Minimize the time you spend correcting errors. Fast-drying color-matched formula dries with a hard crack-resistant surface finish making it nearly imperceptible on bright white paper. Highly concentrated pigmentation fully covers the darkest and boldest gel or liquid ink marks. Wands unique foam wedge brush tip applies fluid smoothly and evenly. Correction Fluid Type: Foam Applicator; Color(s): White; Applicator Type: Foam; Capacity (Volume): 22.000 mL.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Paper 5643115 Fast Dry Correction Fluid- 22 ml Bottle- White- 3/Pack!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoLinwood, NC
I love all Liquid Paper products but their white out is top of the line, it's easy to use, doesn't make a mess, very easy to find in stores and supermarkets, and very affordable. I always buy Liquid paper products when they are available and this is definitely one I will be buying again.