15 colors available

BY LIP SMACKER

Liquid Lip Smacker® 191 Watermelon Clear Shine Lip Gloss.
Lip Smackin'® flavor.
Moisturizing shine. see more...

• I remember growing up we all had these! What store still sells,these? 3 Answers
  • This still exists?2 Answers
  • DOES THIS REMIND ANYONE ELSE OF THIER CHILHOOD5 Answers
Liquid Lip Smacker Clear Shine Lip Gloss Watermelon (191)
  • "While growing up these was the to go product, the must have we all wanted to have a lipgloss that taste and smell great and these one were the best of all !" in 1 review
  • "not for a bad price either, the only thing is that sometimes it can very sticky and leak out of the bottle, also, do not use to relpace chapstick it will not help!" in 1 review
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
Every time I use this lip smacker in the Bubblegum Flavor, it brings me back to my childhood. I always have collected Lip Smackers. This was always one of my favorite Lip Smacker flavors too. The price range is good and of course the product is amazing... Lip smackers leave you lips feeling moisturized and super smooth... I would recommend Lip Smackers lip balm to anyone..
April W.
April W.
Love the wide range of flavors and you can buy just one or multiple. I got a few free for my birthday from the website and I'm in love with the tropical punch the most. The prices are spot on and very affordable. Of course I now buy them for my daughter and she cant get enough. She rarely leaves the house without one in her pocket.
Greta B.
Greta B.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
Let's throw it back to the good ole' elementary school days when wearing this LipSmacker was the bomb. Nothing was as liberating as swiping the bubbalicious stick across you blushed lips and playing tag on the playground. The taste was so addicting that one could spend 5+ minutes applying.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Review for: Sparkler Vanilla Frosting
This product smells amazing. It smells exactly like vanilla frosting. It doesn't taste like it but do they ever? It will most definitely give your lips that glossy shine. My only problem is it doesn't last very long. Its still reasonable enough in price that I'd probably purchase again.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
The Lipsmackers you know and love, just bigger! They stand a little more than 3.5 inches and about 7/8 inches thick. It's the same formula and everything, just in a bigger tube. The flavors are strawberry, watermelon, and cotton candy. Moisturizing, and gives a sheer tint.
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Statesville, NC
Loved the smell of the product! It was one of my favorite parts of buying and using the lip gloss! It was cheap and I enjoyed being able to apply it with only a couple strokes of the brush. I made my lips stay shinny for a long amount of time! Very useful.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Bonne Bell Lip Vanilla
This is a basic lip balm. It has a nice vanilla scent. It's inexpensive and easy to find at most stores. It's not moisturizing really. It doesn't improve your lips at all. It's good for kids. It does have some shine, but not much. Nothing really special.
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.
Review for: Liquid Clear Shine Watermelon
This was one of my favorite lip glosses growing up. I enjoyed the smell a lot and it looked nice on the lips. I would consider repurchasing it just for fun- I just prefer not to wear lip gloss now! This would be great for someone who is new to makeup.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
The smell is amazing. It smells just like bubblegum. This is a basic lip balm. It has some shine, but no color. It's nice for kids. It is not moisturizing and does not prevent chapped lips. Pretty much useless in the winter.
crystal t.
crystal t.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
My go to when I was in grade school classic for me couldn't leave the house with out it smelled amazing left my lips feeling super soft and lush love the variety of colors and favors that are available
Karen A.
Karen A.
DOES THIS REMIND ANYONE ELSE OF THIER CHILHOOD
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
Anyone else think Lip Smackers should make an adult line? Maybe some lip tints and grown up smells ?
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I had these as a kid! Did you? Even though they didn't protect my lips that well, they sure were fun to have!
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
Newport, KY
I remember growing up we all had these! What store still sells,these?
Holly L.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
If you have tried these, which of the flavors/scents do you like best?