BY LIQUID KERATIN PROFESSIONAL

Liquid Keratin™ Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner hydrates and conditions hair while it replenishes keratin protein restoring strength, shine and softness. Moisturizes as it protects hair from sun damage, leaving even frizzy hair silky smooth. Developed for all hair types and suitable for chemically treated hair.  All Liquid Keratin™ aftercare products help prolong and improve the results of Liquid Keratin™ 30-day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment. All aftercare products are paraben and sodium chloride free. Keratin Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner. see more...

Dibanhi A.
I always had been suffer from frizz and none of the products that I tried actually worked but my mom bought this for me and I was really impressed because it actually works! It helped me a lot and I recommend anyone to try it!
Mia R.
Well for those who have straight hair, and do not LOVE your curls, then this is PERFECT FOR YOU! This conditioner removes frizz, straightens, and locks a seal around each strand of hair.

TIP: MAY CHANGE TEXTURE OF HAIR
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. It is definitely well worth the money. My hair was so shiny and so so so soft! I have never used a conditioner that could compete with this one! I definitely recommend this product!!
Griselda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any shampoo with keratin I've found, has so many great benefits! This one is a bit pricey but tottally worth the price
Jasmine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have frizzy wavy hair and this leaves my hair smooth and silky. It's definitely worth the price, in my opinion.
Amber B.
Tompkinsville, KY
This conditioner really tames the frizz! I would recommend this conditioner to everyone that struggles with frizz
Geny G.
Harlingen, TX
I loveeeeeeeeee this product no joke you will not regret buying this item right here super good
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
This works on all different hair textures and works well. I have super thick curly hair and it tames my hair so it's not frizzy
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
This isn't a cheap hair product by any means, but it works very well at taming wild frizzy hair.
Have anyone tried it??
Laura R.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
Si controla el frizz?, es que tengo el cabello super rebelde con mucho frizz y necesito saber si es verdad lo que promete
Melissa A.
Does this make your hair feel heavy or greasy?
Katie S.
Tolland, CT
Does this product make your hair greasy? I've tried similar products that make my hair very greasy
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Is there any coconut oil in this? It's become a huge trend and I'm really allergic