BY LIQUID KERATIN PROFESSIONAL

Liquid Keratin™ Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner hydrates and conditions hair while it replenishes keratin protein restoring strength, shine and softness. Moisturizes as it protects hair from sun damage, leaving even frizzy hair silky smooth. Developed for all hair types and suitable for chemically treated hair.  All Liquid Keratin™ aftercare products help prolong and improve the results of Liquid Keratin™ 30-day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment. All aftercare products are paraben and sodium chloride free. Keratin Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner. see more...

Dibanhi A.
I always had been suffer from frizz and none of the products that I tried actually worked but my mom bought this for me and I was really impressed because it actually works! It helped me a lot and I recommend anyone to try it!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This conditioner is amazing. It is definitely well worth the money. My hair was so shiny and so so so soft! I have never used a conditioner that could compete with this one! I definitely recommend this product!!
Mandi W.
This stuff smells amazing and gets rid of frizz but I only use it if I'm going to wear my hair straight it weighs down my curls and makes them look blah.... but if you have straight hair or are going to straighten it anyway it is a great conditioner.
Mia R.
Well for those who have straight hair, and do not LOVE your curls, then this is PERFECT FOR YOU! This conditioner removes frizz, straightens, and locks a seal around each strand of hair.

TIP: MAY CHANGE TEXTURE OF HAIR
Kirsten B.
Fenton
I have very curly hair when I walk outside and it is humid automatically have unmanageable frizz this condition since I have used it has great taken down the amount of frizz I have love it will recommend buying it
Octavia Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Loved this product on my hair
Straight styles last longer
Hair was shiny and silky
Kept hair strong and protect against heat damage
Fortifies cuticles
Light weight for volume
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
This works on all different hair textures and works well. I have super thick curly hair and it tames my hair so it's not frizzy
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
This conditioner really leaves your hair super soft and tames the frizz all day and your hair last straight for along time
Griselda L.
Any shampoo with keratin I've found, has so many great benefits! This one is a bit pricey but tottally worth the price
jasmine J.
I have frizzy wavy hair and this leaves my hair smooth and silky. It's definitely worth the price, in my opinion.
Have anyone tried it??
Laura R.
Doral
Si controla el frizz?, es que tengo el cabello super rebelde con mucho frizz y necesito saber si es verdad lo que promete
Melissa A.
Does this make your hair feel heavy or greasy?
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can I get this product at?
It has more gammas like a real keratin?