BY LIQUID KERATIN

Freshen up your style, maximize manageability and add glamorous gloss to revitalize lifeless locks.   This specially formulated dry conditioner contains a beneficial blend of moisturizers and a unique keratin and lipid complex to help replace hairs natural protein, enhance strength and elasticity, restructure, protect and minimize moisture loss for lustrous locks and healthy hair.  Excess oils and odors are absorbed to help keep hair feeling clean and fresh.  Smoothes, softens and shines to add limitless luster without weighing hair down, leaving hair re-hydrated and revitalized for stunning style and all day confidence. Benefits: Refreshes, renews and dramatically improves dull dry hair Revitalizes and normalizes scalp sebum and eliminate excess oil for easy re-styling Smoothes, softens and shines to add limitless luster and fight frizz and flyaways without w see more...

Jennifer D.
Hastings, NE
I bought this for my daughter because she is biracial and has very dry hair. It was very well effective and since I only wash her hair twice a week to avoid dryness I use it only once a week. I would recommend to others.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this product so much! It makes my hair feel silk and clean. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the fragrance used in it smells odd to me. Otherwise totally worth the purchase!
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
I use this product daily and it leaves my hair shiny and soft! It is super affordable and can be found in almost any drug store.
Grace B.
Dundee , FL
I tried this brand out and I have to say it's really good with my curly thick hair it left it smelling good & glossy
Alla R.
Makes my blonde hair super shiny! I love the formula of this product and would def repurchase and recommend to others
Berenice R.
Jackson, TN
There are many different dry conditioner that many out there will use but this one has the main point to voluminoso
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
This sounds like luxury in a bottle. Really need to try this. Seems like it would leave my hair silky and lucious
Molly P.
Loves any keratin brand. Such a great product and formula. I love their scent of smell. Not too harsh.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH
Leaves hair feeling amazing looking healthy and shiny. And smells great all day !
Sara M.
London
Leaves hair smooth and silky. It's a good product overall but not the best you can get.
Kethy L.
Naples, Fl
How exactly does this work? Just curious because I know Keratin products are really good but I don't know about dry conditioner for my type of hair.
Kaylene B.
Would you use this after out use a dry shampoo? How often would it be used?
Diana L.
Devine, TX
I want to try this out Does this work??
laura p.
How often should i use this?

Amazon