BY LIQUID KERATIN

This daily leave-in oil treatment features a blend of Argan and Baobab oils that has been specially formulated with keratin to deep condition, repair and strengthen hair fibers.   Full of vitamins A, D, E & F as well as Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 fatty acids, these anti-oxidant rich oils hydrate and nourish the hair in a natural way, restoring elasticity and strength to help bring damaged hair back to health. Formulated for all hair types, including dry brittle hair. Keratin Infused Deep Conditioning Oil will help regenerate and heal broken hair over time, while it helps sooth and heal itchy, irritated scalp. This specially formulated oil will help restore shine to dull lifeless hair leaving it silky smooth, shiny and frizz free, while helping to reduce drying time.  Benefits: Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants Leaves hair shiny, smooth and frizz f see more...

• I use argan oil lotion and it hydrates very well but leaves an oi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mariana P.
This product is a must!!! I love the way my hair feels after just one use argan oil is really great for your hair i recommend this product
Alana P.
I love this product! It makes my dry, brittle hair so soft and silky. The pump packaging is my favorite and smells amazing.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Love this stuff, I have dry frizzy unmanageable hair, just a few squirts and I can actually get a brush through it? And after drying and styling makes it so soft, I use it every few days. I wouldn't substitute with any product and will continue to get this for the rest of my life, you have to rob it a try.
Somantha S.
This product moisturizes wonderfully, and cuts my long, thick hair's dry time in half! It is pretty pricey but sometimes you can find it half off on Hautelook. The only problem I had was that the oil smells very fishy. Its kind of gross. I don't notice the scent in my hair after it has dried, though.
Brittany B.
Argan oil works very well on my hair and makes it so much softer and makes my hair easier to work with
Zulema V.
I have been wanting to try something like this... Would love to try it. Have read great reviews on this.
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
I love using this on my hair and leave it for moisturize and I love the texture it leaves
Sushmithaa R.
As the name says it is truly a deep conditioner for the hair. It tames frizzy hair and promotes hair growth.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is Such a great product. It has really helped me in managing my curly hair.
J J
I use argan oil lotion and it hydrates very well but leaves an oily feel, will this make leave my hair feelung oily as well?